What's in your hand.

Sadly, I've had the Arrogant Bastard, and I truly wasn't a fan ...

Breaking News ... The Back Porch Fridge is open for the 2016 Summer season. There are a boatload of 24oz BBC and Switchback ale on the door, that you cant see. Since weve had a shitty winter,Spring has sprun here, so i plugged her in.

I know it doesn't look it, but the Labatts is from Canada itself, not the crappy imported version we get here ...

20160311_115134_zpsnktawyym.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I had seen that beer in the grocery store for at least a year before I bought a bottle.

It's 1 pint and 6 oz's so it's a big beer, but pretty darn good.

I had no idea that Saranac made a root beer. I used to love their Black and Tan. Was truly bummed when they stopped brewing it.

I had seen that beer in the grocery store for at least a year before I bought a bottle.

It's 1 pint and 6 oz's so it's a big beer, but pretty darn good.

I had no idea that Saranac made a root beer. I used to love their Black and Tan. Was truly bummed when they stopped brewing it.

Try finding Switchback Ale .... You'll absolutely love it. (Out of Burlington VT)

• 2 weeks later...

After a day of brush pile burning. ...

I had a few from the beer fridge (pic above in thread) ... I had a couple Pabst, a couple Yuenling, and now a couple true Labatts Blue ... Now im off to pick up pizza for dinner ...

As you can read ... the beer is in one of our wedding day beer coozie ... Had 250 made up, so when you got a beer at the bar, they came with its own coozie ... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

20160326_172022_zpszvfakeia.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

8006bb9f2bfe5992cb9ca2c1a76d7c64.jpg

For the days when you want to kill someone!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Guess I could drink at least one every day. :jester:

20160408_170755_zpscphazdv9.jpg

Steak on the grill, and a few Shiner's to help relax ... :thumbs:

First tried a Shiner Bock about 20 years ago while visiting kin in Texas. Loved it! 10 years later it wound up in my local grocery store. Doesn't seem the same somehow. Not sure if nation wide distribution changed the beer or if my taste changed. :cry:

First tried a Shiner Bock about 20 years ago while visiting kin in Texas. Loved it! 10 years later it wound up in my local grocery store. Doesn't seem the same somehow. Not sure if nation wide distribution changed the beer or if my taste changed. :cry:

Maybe. ... I like it, but hell, this is New England, so I'll take what I can get. .. lol

I find the same with Labatts Blue. ... I love the Labatts from Canada itself, but won't drink the crap they ship to the USA. Sometimes definitely changes ...