winter wheels on early. 16" and ugly wheels

evandostert

Actually have debated on getting Nissan Titan wheel for Winter Rollers. They can be got for cheap, and they dont look completely horrible. I have a set of 17's myself to switch mine out, but I havn't yet. Not until after Thanksgiving.

Doesn't look bad. I am lucky enough to have my truck stashed in the garage for the winter. I just put the storage insurance on the beast until the spring, save's me a cool Benjamin every month!

Damn you must have expensive insurance.... I only pay $38 a month for full coverage on my beast

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

^^^ LOL thats a great deal, yeah I live in the county in Michigan that also houses Detroit........ I believe that may have something to do with my rates. I'm at $1,450.00 a year if I leave it covered as driven all year. Gotta love a no fault insurance state !

^^^ LOL thats a great deal, yeah I live in the county in Michigan that also houses Detroit........ I believe that may have something to do with my rates. I'm at $1,450.00 a year if I leave it covered as driven all year. Gotta love a no fault insurance state !

Yes no fault state so you get hosed. My insurance was high when I lived there years ago.....