New vloant box?

Blue_SS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you just type a letter up and you are going to drop it off?

Did you just type a letter up and you are going to drop it off?

Is there an echo in here? :jester:

Yeah... I have the letter together and I am going to drop it off as soon as I have a chance. I'm keeping the thread with the letter alive for people to add their names too that way I can follow the letter up with another one showing how many people are dissatisfied w/ their product.

I talked to them at Volant today. Man they arent that great to deal with. They told me there was nothing wrong with the ones we have that the new ones only produce more horsepower than the old ones. I think I am going to get the new one and try to sell my old one on Ebay. Needless to say I am not too happy with Volant but what are you going to do. I guess everything can be upgraded and chalk it up as an upgrade.

I talked to them at Volant today. Man they arent that great to deal with. They told me there was nothing wrong with the ones we have that the new ones only produce more horsepower than the old ones. I think I am going to get the new one and try to sell my old one on Ebay. Needless to say I am not too happy with Volant but what are you going to do. I guess everything can be upgraded and chalk it up as an upgrade.

If I should decide to upgrade, I am NOT going to buy another VOLANT product. :mad: I might just keep doing research, And find some thing differnt.

Well, I hate to admit it, especially while it looks like we have been shafted, but in the latest edition of Chevy High Performance, they tested the SS with the Volant and the Vara Ram, and the NEW Volant did better...you should take a look at the article!

I just got the new Volant box in today. It definetly looks different. The biggest difference is that it does not have th big bulge any more on the tube and that the MAF goes almost directly on the box. I am putting it in tomorrow and I will tell you if there is much of a difference.

lets do this guys....

I'll organize this complaint since I have access to thier local office. I will start a new thread tonight and post a complaint letter... everyone can give their input and when we finish it we'll gather a list of all the names of people who are unhappy with the volant.

If anyone is a member of other forums where members might be impacted by this let them know to sign on to our site... the more people we have on this list the better impact it will have.

I'm not overly upset w/ the quality of the Volant box, just that they couldve been a little more forthcoming with information on the new box before people ordered the old one, and the way I was treated today was a joke! :mad:

Count me in neighbor! :D

Well I just finished installing the new Volant box. It is a way better set up. The MAF bolts right on to the box itself. That would in my mind allow it to get a better reading. I dont know what you guys are going to do But hopfully they give us something back. I would even take a free cleaning kit or something. Keep us posted.

Well I just finished installing the new Volant box. It is a way better set up. The MAF bolts right on to the box itself. That would in my mind allow it to get a better reading. I dont know what you guys are going to do But hopfully they give us something back. I would even take a free cleaning kit or something. Keep us posted.

Does it perform any better than the older style?

Archived