New vloant box?

Blue_SS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a joke! :mad: I was told they are 'aware of the issue' and would have someone contact me when they had a solution.... I HATE BEING BLOWN OFF! :banghead:

Well... next step is to draft a collective letter of complaint to send to the company. Can I get a count of how many of us have the old volant box and would want to exchange for the new one?

What a joke! :mad: I was told they are 'aware of the issue' and would have someone contact me when they had a solution.... I HATE BEING BLOWN OFF! :banghead:

Well... next step is to draft a collective letter of complaint to send to the company. Can I get a count of how many of us have the old volant box and would want to exchange for the new one?

I'm ONE

These :nono::nono::nono:

lets do this guys....

I'll organize this complaint since I have access to thier local office. I will start a new thread tonight and post a complaint letter... everyone can give their input and when we finish it we'll gather a list of all the names of people who are unhappy with the volant.

If anyone is a member of other forums where members might be impacted by this let them know to sign on to our site... the more people we have on this list the better impact it will have.

I'm not overly upset w/ the quality of the Volant box, just that they couldve been a little more forthcoming with information on the new box before people ordered the old one, and the way I was treated today was a joke! :mad:

lets do this guys....

I'll organize this complaint since I have access to thier local office. I will start a new thread tonight and post a complaint letter... everyone can give their input and when we finish it we'll gather a list of all the names of people who are unhappy with the volant.

If anyone is a member of other forums where members might be impacted by this let them know to sign on to our site... the more people we have on this list the better impact it will have.

I'm not overly upset w/ the quality of the Volant box, just that they couldve been a little more forthcoming with information on the new box before people ordered the old one, and the way I was treated today was a joke! :mad:

i just put something on LS1truck.com Gmfullsize.com. those are the only ones I have..

Count me in... :smash::smash::smash::mad:

count me in also :mad::mad: dont get me wrong, i like the system very much and i

did have a big inprovment over stock, but not letting people know thet thay had known issues with the old system is what burns my ass!!!! maybe i`ll call my cousins, frankie

louie and uncle gueto and have them come down for lunch and serve up some knee caps

for starters :D

:seeya:

I have the 15953 In my 04 Tahoe and the 15853 in my SS. I also have the 35960 scoop in the SS. Count me in on anything. I am going to try to give them a call myself tomorrow. There has to be some sort of guarantee they have to stick by.

I ordered the volant CAI and air scoop from tbryne about a week and a half ago and they were out of stock but said they would ship it when they got them. So I saw this and called and they said that they were getting the new parts in and would ship me the new ones. Same thing with that thogh they said that Volant didnt even tell them that they changed the parts that they just saw changes on the invoices for the product numbers. the whole situation seems kind of shady to me.

Archived