Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

How about 6.0ss......He's stock

He's about 2 minuites away from me.....

We should go down and run Rich..... :dunno:

Stock doesn't seem to matter to Rich, he's looking for a sure thing.

Ain't no glory in that

I would much rather say I got my ass handed to me by an SS with a 427 C5R in it

rather than a stock 6.0 SS

I know you get my drift :thumbs:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rich you are a loser. Your shit talking makes me sick to my stomach. Please go race someone Stock SS, Blown SS, 427 SS I dont care. Then please forget you even know this forum is around. You are immature child. Not to mention the closest piece of ass you ever got, was your mother, the day your sorry ass was introduced to this world. Have a nice day.

Rich you are a loser. Your shit talking makes me sick to my stomach. Please go race someone Stock SS, Blown SS, 427 SS I dont care. Then please forget you even know this forum is around. You are immature child. Not to mention the closest piece of ass you ever got, was your mother, the day your sorry ass was introduced to this world. Have a nice day.

[/quot

Rich doesn't get it. SSAlaska thank you for the support. His nut sack hasn't dropped, so there ain't gonna be any race. I can live with that but I don't need Mommy's approval either. She gave up a long time ago and never put me in an apron in the kitchen. Rich is so cute in a apron :puke:

How about 6.0ss......He's stock

He's about 2 minutes away from me.....

We should go down and run Rich..... :dunno:

hey any SS with bolt on's like myself I am up for it,Like I have said in many numerous posts,what is wrong with Morocco Indiana by US41 wide open no cops,half way for us both

Rich.... come on now, don't be a pansy , race someone. There have been several people who have accepted. Dylan said he would drive all the way from CA to meet up and race. You'll probably win (if you speak the truth and actually have a r/t that runs 13's). So what's the problem???

:mad: Just shut your trap and race. :mad:

I'm amazed how much this post grows everyday anyways, now Rich you got 3 people who said they will race you, hotrod, idrivegtp. They are even willing to drive a hundred miles just to race you. Gearmup even wanted to race you for a long time. Just take one of the offers, some of their trucks are relatively stock. Just take the race and get it over with. And were not all insulting you, I've been merley posting facts about your 5.9 which you refuse to answer to. So take the race and please someone video tape it, I want to see a 5.9 with a few mods do 13.68 in the 1/4 mile without tranny mods.

Screw Morocco, I'll meet you in Indy (or maybe you forgot what my other 20 posts said).....

so you would rather drive a further distance to Indianapolis,when Morocco has no cops whatsoever,where do you want to go in downtown Indy with streetlights or wide open with no worries of cops,doesn't make alot of sense

The only problem is that I go to Indy a HELL OF A LOT MORE than I do Morocco, or where ever the f*ck you want to race. At least if I go to Indy I will have something to do after I win... :jester: (and if you go to Indy, there will be more SS's there for you to blow our doors off)

Archived