Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

WHOA THERE!!! :eek:  Down newbie... don't make me get the hose! :nono:

Sorry :) Couldn`t help myself. Don`t mid the B.S. if it`s backed up. But bitch boy is full of it. 13.68 0to60 maybe. I think everyone here would show respect no matter what kind of crap you drive. Just put up or go away.

Especaily Chevy drivers. We are competittive, but if we say we`ve done something we will have prove. I don`t think many on this site will go to the Ford, oops I said the f word, or the dodge site just to try and stir the shit. We are definitely above that. Thats why we drive Chevy`s. We don`t have to lie!!!!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
to run a 13.6 in the 1/4 mile you'd need about 300+ rwbhp in your ext cab dakota, the 46RE can't hold it especially the torque produced when you get 300rwbhp, you'd blow the tranny.

Theres no point in posting facts for this guy... as hes already made very clear his truck can defy the laws of physics, mechanical engineering, and common sense :banghead:

Using the facts helps to shut up Rich2002RT as since we kept bring up new facts, hes stopped replying. Also that font is way too big, spankme.

to run a 13.6 in the 1/4 mile you'd need about 300+ rwbhp in your ext cab dakota, the 46RE can't hold it especially the torque produced when you get 300rwbhp, you'd blow the tranny.

Theres no point in posting facts for this guy... as hes already made very clear his truck can defy the laws of physics, mechanical engineering, and common sense :banghead:

Using the facts helps to shut up Rich2002RT as since we kept bring up new facts, hes stopped replying. Also that font is way too big, spankme.

I aplogize for the large font. Just trying to get thru to zipper lips. But i will leave it to the rest of you who wish to try and educate a lost soul. Who so desperatly seeks attention from the best. I`ll still be watching. Goodnight. :yellow_loser:

WOW! :eek: ...185 posts

Reminds me of this...

Richs2002RT goes bear hunting in the Canadian woods...

He sees and shoots a black bear. Black bear turns, charges and anally rapes poor Rich.

After a few weeks recovery, Rich2002RT returns to the woods. Rich sees and shoots a grizzly bear. Grizzly bear turns, charges and anally rapes poor Rich.

After a few more weeks recovery, Rich2002RT returns to the woods...again...

Rich sees and shoots a polar bear. Polar bear turns, charges and anally rapes poor Rich. And there the polar bear is balls deep in Rich's ass, and says" Tell the truth Rich, you're not here for the hunting"

WOW!  :eek: ...185 posts

Reminds me of this...

He sees and shoots a black bear. Black bear turns, charges and anally rapes poor Rich.

After a few weeks recovery, Rich2002RT returns to the woods. Rich sees and shoots a grizzly bear. Grizzly bear turns, charges and anally rapes poor Rich.

Rich sees and shoots a polar bear. Polar bear turns, charges and anally rapes poor Rich. And there the polar bear is balls deep in Rich's ass, and says" Tell the truth Rich, you're not here for the hunting"

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are, thats funny....

This dude is joke :crackup:

#1 calls an SS to race (slightly moodded) heads up (heads up racing no rules)

#2 someone calls match, too many mods for bitch boy :wtf:

#3 he wants it to be fair but won't be honest about mods!! :nono:

#4 can't respond becuase of no time unlike the rest of us :icon_bs:

#5 truth comes out he's a broke dick F?CK and is moving in w/ grandma to suck on her tit now and has no computer to respond :(

#6 has been asked to PUT UP OR SHUT UP but has mental boundries and doesn't understand english very well :sick:

#7 the list could go on forever but I do not have the time :thumbs:

RICH, WAKE THE F?CK UP, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of this...

OMG! That was the funniest thing ever!!! I can't stop laughing. Seriously guys, this thread is quite entertaining. I don't know if Rich thinks that he is annoying us, but with him being such a douche, it is really making my day!

PS guys I found this pic of rich. And seriously, this is him.

richboob.jpg

Reminds me of this...

OMG! That was the funniest thing ever!!! I can't stop laughing. Seriously guys, this thread is quite entertaining. I don't know if Rich thinks that he is annoying us, but with him being such a douche, it is really making my day!

PS guys I found this pic of rich. And seriously, this is him.

richboob.jpg

:yellow_loser::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Archived