Mods for sale

HDMLNIUM

First Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well I have the nitrous removal about 80% done. I worked on it for a couple hours last night after work before we had to go to a Thanksgiving party. I am getting very excited about the H2 SUT, I have been doing a lot of internet browsing on them on have some pretty good project goals now.

I don't think I will be keeping any of my Denali Mods for the H2, I will just start from scratch.

Mods for sale; Prices reduced

Dynatech longtube Stainless headers with highflow converters and midpipes "Supermaxx package" $800.00

Corsa sport cat back, $550.00

Flex-lite 282 twin electric fan kit.. $300.00

Clear corners... $45.00

Black projector headlights, Angel eyes and hallo rings....$250.00 [/color]

ll prices are picked up prices, if shipped buyer is to pay actual shipping cost.

Thanks.. :cheers:

Bill-05-V

Ben,

Yeah it is not going to be that fun pulling everything off and putting her back to stock. But the quicker I do it the sooner I can trade her in on the H2... ;)

cokedrvrbjw,

Since you asked first and you are local...won't have to deal with packaging things up to ship.. :thumbs:

How Does $4700.00 for the Radix, X2000 tonneau, and bedrug sound for a package deal? I think that is a steal myself, I'm even thinking about buying it..lol :devil:

vette dude,

I am giving cokedrvrbjw first option on the Radix where he posted first. I will lay it all out and take pictures of everything with the blower by this weekend. It was Jeff's "GEAR M UP" Blower, I never installed it and it comes with a couple extras.

I have a guy at work that says he wants my exhaust, so the sale on that is pending I guess. But if he doesn't come through and if cokedrvrbjw doesn's grab the blower than you are next in line and we can work something out for buying more than one mod.

I have decided to get an 05 Hummer H2 SUT to replace the Denali.

It should be a fun project, I hope..lol

Also I should say that all prices are before shipping. Buyers will have to pay actual shipping costs.

Bill

That Radix will fit the H2.  ;)

Jason,

I have been thinking about that..lol I think the only things different is the intake kit and I could do a custom one. :thumbs:

Well lets see how I am doing so far;

The Nitrous is totally out..

The electric fans are out..

The clutch fan, and shroud are back on..

The factory intake system is all back on..

The suspension is back to stock ride height..

The spare tire carrier and tire are back on..

The hitch is back on..

The factory GMC emblem is back on..

The factory HeadLights, corners and tails are back on..

I still have;

The complete exhaust to change..

Pull the billet servo's and replace with stock..

Pull the stall converter and replace with stock..

Pull the Tonneau and bedrug..

Put the factory mudguards back on..

Get Butch to send me a stock throttle body so I can keep his ported one for the H2..

Get Westers to send me a PCM with all stock tunning in hopes that they will exchange my Westers tuned one and the factory H2 one for a hot tune for the H2.. Not relly sure how that works when you get a new vehicle..

Things I think I will leave on the truck;

Escalade door handles..

SS painted tailgate handle and bezel..

Shift kit..

Viper alarm and remote starter..

And all my TLC...haha

Bill

still going to be around i hope.  :happysad:

Zippy,

The H2 is considered a VHO right? if so I for sure will be trying to get on the 1/4 mile list and see what I can do with her.. :cheers:

Either way, this is a great site and I love these trucks and will still be around learning and sharing.. :driving:

vette dude,

As long as I don't get to caught up on seeing how fast I can make the H2 I will have plenty of time to get the MR2 running the way it should.

Again this is a great site and I am proud to be a member here.. :thumbs:

Bill-03-SD

Archived