SRT-10 Hennessey

ChevySSandChevy8.1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an awesome time, but the SRT-10 is hard to afford dead stock for most working guys, let alone the price of the added turbo mods.

I like the SRT10 though, it's nice looking, quick, big brakes, wheels etc... but the guys I know who actually own them say they spin the tires like crazy at any attempt at a hard launch?

Have you seen the 10.91 second Chev truck video yet?

i read in motor trend they also have a hennessey srt-10 with a 650 cu in motor...ran a [email protected]. i guess the had traction problems all the way down the track though...

in truck trend they had a little article on the joe gibbs tahoe to..

"last year, we tested a joe gibbs performance silverado, a truck that quantified its performance gains by beating up on the factory engineered chevrolet silverado SS"

as i recall they didn't do to much whopping on the SS. it was very close...the tahoe they did ran a [email protected].

i read in motor trend they also have a hennessey srt-10 with a 650 cu in motor...ran a [email protected]. i guess the had traction problems all the way down the track though...

That's probably a well driven stock SRT10 with a set of slicks?

I've seen 12.7 for a stock regular cab SRT10 with a set of slicks, that was 3 or 4 months ago.

That's probably a well driven stock SRT10 with a set of slicks?

I've seen 12.7 for a stock regular cab SRT10 with a set of slicks, that was 3 or 4 months ago.

no it was a 650 cudic inch motor that hennessey put into the SRT-10...the call it the 650R or something like that...

Archived