Srt 4 race

srtSSsvt121

I dont know about you guys but chevy is DUMB, how can you advertise your falgship with the ricer?  The C6 in the same color?  does it make you sick that they are so cute being the same color?  Next there will be the ad w/ the colorado SS vs the SSS...who is the top dog?  I bought the SS to be the top not so that I could have my truck used to sell less expensive versions of a super truck.  And the colbalt does not deserve to be on the same TV screen with the C6...Sorry about the rant, just cant figure out how they do that, degrading their own to sell Cavilers(sp?) and Coladerados (sp?), whn ethey have the C6 Zo6 car and the SSS and ford does not have anything and dodge...well that is a different thread... :happysad:  :confused:

If you listen to the commercial its kind of joking how the cobalt is the 'little kid' in the family and the C6 is obviously the top dog... I think youre getting a little too worked up over something as stupid as a commercial. :crazy: Theres even the one where the C6 kicks the Cobalts red rubber ball over some buildings... kinda like a big brother picking on his weaker, slower, smaller, younger brother. I don't see it as an insult to the C6 at all. :thumbs:

I'd like to see what the M90 Eaton would do on the ecotec. Right now they have the smallest of the Eatons on there. Plus the picture that Dylan put up, it doesn't have the SS Super wing on it which is good. It may have lost 15 hp by taking it off but it looks a lot better IMHO.

My buddy has a silver SRT4. He loved it for about 6 months while he was modding it, tune, injectors, full exhaust, downpipe, intake, bigger front mount, boost controller, wastegate, etc etc. Lately though all it has been doing is braking down. His car has turned into a total lemon, he is workin on gettin rid of it. Besides that, lol, it is def a really fast little car, really hard to hook up on launches, and tons of torue steer! but man, it's a NEON!

Nate

well i got to meet up with my friend cousin today And what do you know he just got a silver srt4 and he said he put a blow off valve on it too.So we wanted to run em.We found a good empty roadway with signals about every mile.We got to a red light and green lights up so does his tires. By the time i hear his tires stop squealing i am about 2-3 legnths ahead and and were even he catches me around 60-70 and i let off after about 100 and he was a good 2 legnths ahead if not more.(i am only running taylor wires and a stock intake box with a volant tube)I Said good race but next time we meet it wont be the same.He said that he lost his shift knob on the second race where i destroyed him but i really think something went wrong because he was way back there.We both had a passenger in each car.But i must say for a dodge it can run(the turbo sounded sweet with the blow off valve) i hope the cobalt SS can take it.

Oh and a quetion if you dont mind for you guys would a RADIX get me to the point where i can beat him easily?

What's really scary about the SRT-4 is the new Stage 3R + "Turbo Toys" package they released at SEMA this year... 355fwhp out of that little 4-banger, using nothing but Mopar performance parts.

Unfortunately the Cobalt SS won't even come close to being competition for the 4-banger crowd with 205hp... The SRT-4 (stock) comes in at 230hp, the STi at 300hp, etc.

Archived