pcm for less

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

i have pm d brian for over a year now, and havent bought squat , til yesterday. he has been patient, understanding, and helpful. he got my business, and im in canada.

as far as the sunday thing, let me say that i also have my own business, and foreward calls to a cell for after hours and weekends, and that is just so people get a voice saying i cant help you til monday, please call then. my customers preffer that over vioce mail, which doesnt help them til monday, anyway. if only i was a fly on the wall, if he was pissy, there had to be a catalyst, was the complainer? maybe, maybe not. i called him on friday, he was driving, and could discuss, but couldn't take an order just then. i was happy enought with that answer, and i called him 2 hours later as he asked. at least i didnt get his machine and wondered when i was going to get service........

WOW.... I havent seen this much responce to a thread EVER on this site. It tells you one thing....Bryan is respected by alot of people including myself. 90% of this thread backed him up. Hey, dosent everybody have a bad day ?

Lets leave this all alone and keep working on these wonderful SS toys that we have.

Happy :driving:

you called him on his cell phone on a sunday? is your pcm tune really that important that it couldn't wait until monday?

I was gonna comment on this thread yesterday but decided to let it go. Now that Zippy has commented, I'll give my 2 cents worth.

I cant belive you guys are complaining because you got a attitude for calling on a sunday and late at night. ...........

i agree with u guys brian is a cool guy but sundays are days off :nono:

The people that called him on Sunday didnt know it was his cell. I just called to leave a message. He is a VERY nice guy but I just wanted him to put on his website that the number is his cell, then I would not have called him.

Brian, your awesome :thumbs:

Archived