Saw a Carrera Gt today

dros44

I quite like the look of the carrera GT, its different from all the other damn porsches that have not changed for more than 40 years in the design aspect. I like the look but would definately not pay for it, too pricey of a supercar. I'm content with a ZO6. I think the continental GT is a little too far away from the bentley styling that they used to have, The car is loosing its distinctiveness with these new sporty designs. Just my 2 cents

I could have sworn I saw a Carrera GT over Halloween last year.. My buddy and I were at a local restaurant setting up to play some tunes when it drove by. My jaw still hurts from when it hit the pavement.. I could be wrong, as this was Fayetteville, AR, but damn I swear it was a GT and damn it was gorgeous...

heh, thres 5 different continetal gt's around, its disgusting how people drive them downtown into Washington DC, theres also a Carrera GT in the area too, silver, and OH is it beautiful

It is amazing! I see a bunch of people in Baltimore driving nice cars. Those streets are even rough for my ss. The best I saw was the two older Diablos roaming around Annapolis. Usually I find some really nice cars on Friday and Saturday nights in downtown Annapolis. If the cars are not driving up Main Street, they are parked in the garage up the street. I'll roam around the garage after hitting the bars and trip over myself while trying to look at all the sweet ass cars.

Carrera GT:

Price - $448,400

HP - 604 bhp @ 8000 rpm

TQ - 435 lb-ft @ 5750 rpm

Zero to 60 mph: 3.5

Zero to 100 mph: 6.8

Top speed (drag limited): 205 mph

Standing 1/4-mile: 11.2 sec @ 132 mph

New Z06:

Price - (estimated) $50-70,000

HP - 500 @ 6200

TQ - 475 @ 4800