Maryland SS Owners

Aspentaylor

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a great idea! Unfortunately there is one weekend I will be up in New Jersey. I think it the last weekend of May?!? Also I graduate college in May so it all depends for me. Although its only 2 hours away......

hmm, hadn't looked at your listed color before. I've seen a blue one around but very rarely. Might have been you. The day i got mine i passed a blue on 97. My dealer's the one in glen burnie. I didn't know there was another black one in SP. I see ones in glen burnie, usually in the home depot lot.

I'll wave if i see you around. Hell i wave at any other ss i see anyway. Downfall of being relatively rare i guess. The Few, The Proud, The SS. :wtf: ok, that sounds even alittle wierd even to me. Likely get my ass kicked by the Marines for biting their motto badly.

hmm, hadn't looked at your listed color before. I've seen a blue one around but very rarely. Might have been you. The day i got mine i passed a blue on 97. My dealer's the one in glen burnie. I didn't know there was another black one in SP. I see ones in glen burnie, usually in the home depot lot. 

I'll wave if i see you around. Hell i wave at any other ss i see anyway. Downfall of being relatively rare i guess. The Few, The Proud, The SS.  :wtf:  ok, that sounds even alittle wierd even to me.  Likely get my ass kicked by the Marines for biting their motto badly.

Its all good :) It might have been me, but I have not been to the Home Depot in GB only the one in Annapolis... Mine does stand out from the back-I have one Arabian horse decal in each corner on the bottom of my back window and two Support our Troop ribbons on the tailgate. Plus my license plate says APSEN. I wave to everyone too or honk. Follow me next time u see me...I'll stop :)

im in...once my truck is put back together :)

Sounds good...What happened to your truck? I have to get my scratches fixed too...

Well...custom parts. I blew 3rd gear screwing around. I just put my ecu in and injectors. I was messing with the guy up the street saw me installing my procharger. I saw him in town and was messing around..no problems then the trans. I am having one built...I will install it in about 2 weeks.

Sounds good...What happened to your truck? I have to get my scratches fixed too...

Well...custom parts. I blew 3rd gear screwing around. I just put my ecu in and injectors. I was messing with the guy up the street saw me installing my procharger. I saw him in town and was messing around..no problems then the trans. I am having one built...I will install it in about 2 weeks.

ps: who is the girl...girlfriend, wife, friend? my wife will not stay still for a picture!!

2 weeks is not bad! You'll be back on the road in no time!

Picture is me... :) I can stay still as long as I am in the SS or a nice car for that matter.

Archived