Site Contribuition Thread For Jeff (GEAR M UP)

Mervz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm definately in. I didn't know Jeff or ever talk to him, but I read a lot of his posts about the 427 build. If God for bid something ever happened to me, I would take comfort in knowing the good people in this forum would chip in to help out my family when I no longer could. His family will be in my prayers.

I'm definately in!!!!

This may sound stupid, but I have an idea. What about taking contributions to fund the finishing of his truck? I would think there could be no better way to honor such a man than to finish something he worked so hard to do.

Whatever you guys come up with regardless, I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Late- Alex

Count me in...just let me know how to contribute.....I lost a family member this past year and know how terribly tragic this is. I didn't know Jeff personally but I understand the grief his family is going through, their hearts are broken and my sympathy and condolences go out to them.

I knew Jeff and I live or did live very close to Jeff here in St. Charles, if there is something that needs to be delivered or monitary funds changed into a check for his wife and kids I can do this for you guys.

I have a Paypal account to use as well that some one else mentioned and can turn those funds into a cashiers check for the family.

Let me know what was going to come of it, but before we decide we need find out what the family wants, or needs.

I E mailed Larry at Speed inc to see if the truck was at the shop there where he got his work done and if there is anything that they might need help with as well and to let them know what happened to Jeff.

A good idea that I saw on here would be to have some stickers printed up, I have a friend that has a printing company that could do this for us and we can send the profit to his family!

Joe Krelle

:tear: Count me in!! Is nice to know that there are some good people in this forum that are willing to help in any way possible. My sympathy,condolences and my heart goes out to Jeff's family. :( Dylan I hope you don't mind, I don't have a photoshop on my computer so I stole your sig to honor Jeff! :thumbs:

I knew Jeff and I live or did live very close to Jeff here in St. Charles, if there is something that needs to be delivered or monitary funds changed into a check for his wife and kids I can do this for you guys. 

I have a Paypal account to use as well that some one else mentioned and can turn those funds into a cashiers check for the family.

Let me know what was going to come of it, but before we decide we need find out what the family wants, or needs.

I E mailed Larry at Speed inc to see if the truck was at the shop there where he got his work done and if there is anything that they might need help with as well and to let them know what happened to Jeff.

A good idea that I saw on here would be to have some stickers printed up, I have a friend that has a printing company that could do this for us and we can send the profit to his family!

Joe Krelle

THAT TRUCK NEEDS TO BE FINISHED AND BE A TRIBUTE TO HIM, I HOPE IT IS KEPT BY THE FAMILY.

Hi guys,

It sounds from the article, he might have been in the truck when he got in the accident?  Or am i wrong and he has another truck?  :confused:

that was my thought, i was wondering the same... :confused:

Archived