Lee is back!

d_a_n_payne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just talked to him via email yesterday, he said to say "hi to the original members in the forum who are still around".

Dave,

If you haven't done so already, can you try to get him to come back? :sigh: We joined the site within 3 days of each other in 2003 and I always enjoyed reading his posts and could kind of relate to him because we have about the same amount of grey hair! :)

Ray

Looks like he's still looking in on us: :thumbs:

Lee

Active Stats

User's local time Feb 6 2005, 10:55 AM

Total Cumulative Posts 3272

( 5.1 posts per day / 2.31% of total forum posts )

Most active in Off-Topic/General

( 1392 posts / 43% of this member's active posts )

Last Active 28th January 2005 - 02:36 AM

Status User is offline (Offline)

• 4 weeks later...

[sniff] . 32915.jpgGeez, after reading this thread I'm going to need a moment to compose myself. Gimme a second here, will ya? . . . . 12597.jpg

I feel better now. Thanks. I'm a little humbled by all the posts.......................well, except for Nicks song. Please don't ever get off your meds again, buddy. Okay?. . . .55156.jpg Thank you to everyone else (j/k Nick).

Zipman, What? You don't have my email address memorized and tattooed on your chest? I'm crushed, man. So much for your birthday present this year.

Ray, if I told you once I told you a hundred times, man, I use Grecian (sp?) Formula when I shower. It's adds just a touch of grey so I can look as distinguished as you, my friend. My hair is really Chestnut brown. 54755.jpg

Wicked SS, May all your birthdays be 29. 32915.jpg

Dave, no SRT here, buddy. I love my SS....esp. since the s-chgr was installed last year. I'll tell you one thing.............I'm NEVER late anywhere.13507.jpg

Archived