What we do for a living

ssvette

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a few air force types and ex air force types, and a few from the PA area...awesome. I'm originally from Corry, PA...joined the AF almost 9 years ago, was at work stationed at Goodfellow Texas when some nice navy fella left a note on my truck to check out this site (thank you mr. nice navy guy!). Finally have a "normal" schedule job after 9 crazy years...but it's a good way to go. Do 11 more and I'll have an SS (whatever generation) payment for LIFE! lol

Happy that arrival blue is going out next year, 'cause I got mine (blue) and it's nice not to see too many of your color floating around :)

-Leupy

P.S. It's pretty interesting to see what all of you do...we've got some serious diversity in this site!

Some already know me...but just in case.......I have been in the automotive field for over 25 years working for GM, AMC/Jeep, Audi, BMW and Porsche. I have worked for independent shops including those that specialize in Italian sportscars. At the present time I own my own tranny shop which I manage and also do all the build work. On top of all that, I build race motors. I don't own an SS but am considering it. It's a toss up between that or a Corvette.

ok all you IT guys, I am an SBC account manger. Might of heard but we just bough at&t. Well I handle just about everything for businesses. I am 22 and the youngest manager for SBC and am one of the top sales people in my region. I hope to be a owner of a SS by the end of this week (HOPEFULLY)

• 3 weeks later...
Unfortunately I have 9 years in the Air Force.  That means I have to do 11 more till I can take some time off.  As far as my job, I am physical security journeyman.  That just means that I know a lot about fences, barriers, sensors, locks and more locks.  Most people call it homeland defense now, I have been calling it work for what seems like forever.  I guess its kinda cool sometimes I get to see things that most people would never imagine.

please don't take offense but why are you still a 5-level?? i've only been in 4 1/2 and i'll have my 7 if a few months. just wondering.

You must be refering to the job name, it's just a name. Assistant NCOIC of Physical Security and yes I got my 7 level 3 years ago.

Archived