What we do for a living

ssvette

I am an Electrical Engineer at the St. Lucie Nuclear Power Plant on the east coast of Florida. My company owns some of the last unspoiled 5 miles of beaches in Florida. Basically, I evaluate, upgrade, modify, test and troubleshoot the plant electrical systems (1000MVA generators, emergency diesel generators, 6000hp motors, protective relaying, etc) to keep making 1600 Megawatts of power.

Rick R

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sales Manager for the Fred Beans Family of Dealerships located in Doylestown PA. (45 min north of Philly).... We own 17 different franchises in town, and that's just to start. . I run the Ford/Lincoln/Mercury showroom. 13 years experience with Ford. This is my first Chevy product ! ! :cheers:

I am an Aviation Warfare Systems Operator Second Class in the Navy. I have been doing this for just over 5 years and just reenlisted for another 5. Basically what i do is track submarines and airial photography.

i have asmall (2 people incl. me) int. trim business (residential) i was raised lower middle class (mother only) so I know what it's like to want & not have. I just enjoy having & not wanting more. :cool:

:withstupid:

i mean i don't own my own business but i know what it's like to not have the nicer things and boy am i livin it up now :)

Unfortunately I have 9 years in the Air Force. That means I have to do 11 more till I can take some time off. As far as my job, I am physical security journeyman. That just means that I know a lot about fences, barriers, sensors, locks and more locks. Most people call it homeland defense now, I have been calling it work for what seems like forever. I guess its kinda cool sometimes I get to see things that most people would never imagine.

Archived