What we do for a living

ssvette

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

...yea I did not just grad and teach, I did some other stuff to supplement the teacher salary+summers off to wash the SSS :chevy:

look forward to gaining at least 25 kids :sigh:

at least they dont ride in your truck :P

:thumbs:

I own PeachState Concrete Inc. in Atlanta,Ga. Its a 3rd generation company that my grandfather started over 57 years ago..I started at the bottom of the totum pole 12 years ago,worked my way up, til i took over the company 2 years ago. I am also pretty new to the board.

I am the Head Pressman for the Anadarko Daily News. A small family owned daily newspaper in Oklahoma. I've done everything from Oilfield (derrickhand) in the Eighties, Mechanincal services contractor. Welder, machinist. Also worked for Holleytex carpet mills in Anadarko as a maintenance mechanic, and then a Tufting mechanic. (They fix the machines (tufters) that actually tuft or sew the carpet into the primary backing.) Did a short stent as a car mechanic and auto detailer at a friends shop. Used to do a little woodworking, and lawn mowing too. I guess I never decided what I wanted to do when I grew up.

It all started at Wal Mart when I was 17. Dept. manager over paint hardware and seasonal depts. Now I'm 43 and want to make more money.

The paper job just kinda stuck. I work for my inlaws! My wife is my boss, and I work 6:30 am to 2:30 pm Mon. thru Fri. Weekends off finally!

SuperDave (that's why my friends call me superdave!) :sick:

Dr Mike is a Buyer at the City of Ottawa (Canada's Nations Capital)

You name it everything from the kitchen sink :oops: to robots :eek: .

Mostly IT, High Tech and HazMat gear since 9/11.

Was given Dr Mike nickname in prior job working 11 years at OPS.

SS is all mine in only 56 :cry: more payments

Holiday Cheers to all :cheers:

Dr Mike

Archived