What we do for a living

ssvette

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vice President (not bad for 23 years old! :cool: ) for the fastest growing A/V installation and sales company in the country. Currently, we're the #1 commercial sales and installation firm for DIRECTV in the nation. :eek:

Big gig lately has been for the Discovery Channel as the exclusive audio/video contractor on MONSTER HOUSE (mondays @ 8pm). If you've watched the show, we've done every TV, plasma monitor, surround sound, or custom video installation for every episode. 2nd season is filming as we speak! Keep an eye out for us (Just In Time Communications, Inc.) as we've launched marketing in about two dozen new markets nationwide. :eek: We've also designed and installed systems for Snoop Dogg, Jesse James (monster garage/westcoast choppers), and a ton of celebrities . . . DAMN I LOVE MY JOB! :D

Basically we design, sell, and install custom audio and video in commercial and residential properties. Anyone looking for satellite TV, custom home theater, plasma TV's, big screens, surround sound, etc. drop me a line at the e-mail below. I'll extend a special "diSScount" to anyone from this site. :thumbs:

www.justintime.tv

[email protected]

Well i own a very small constructon company. It actually is more of a grading and hauling company. Up untill 2001 i had a very large grading and hauling company. I went from working 80 hrs a week when i owned the other company to working agout 40 hrs a week now. Plus i take a vacation when i want and go where i want. Oh and DR Mike.........mines paid for :jester:450427_7.jpg464631_11.jpg If you look in the background of these pics you see me in the pic of the yellow OZ Rally and behind me are the two money makers for me. My construction equipment. Its all in a days work.

Project Engineer/Sales Engineer for manufacturer of industrial controls, electrical. Live in the Kansas City area. My territory is all over KS, MO, IA, NE, S. ILL. Car allowance helps keep me in new vehicles. Wife is a Computer programmer/analyst for AT&T :eek: (still employed :D ). We both met and married in college University of MO - Rolla. She has BSCS, I have BSEE.

Mike

my job is hard to explain i work for a civ company on army MH47E helicopters but i also crew the helicopters we do training flights and also testing of new stuff. that is why i travel so much. it is a great job we are the only ones that do this for the army. it is just like being back in, exept i dont get to kill people

Archived