Another Titan kill

04CHASE

just got done playing a round of golf, and i pull up to the first light and rev on a crew cab titan witha guy and his lady. I was with a friend i picked up from the golf course. he didnt really seem like he wanted any so i just kept ahead of him with a nice little punch off the line.

Next light he wants some and i didnt think he did. He takes off on me a little 1/2 a truck legnth and i punch it andpull a good legnth or two on him he gave up after about 60 though ,easy kill thanks to the awd . Better luck next year :yellow_loser:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just got done playing a round of golf, and i pull up to the first light and rev on a crew cab titan witha guy and his lady. I was with a friend i picked up from the golf course. he didnt really seem like he wanted any so i just kept ahead of him with a nice little punch off the line.

Next light he wants some  and i didnt think he did. He takes off on me a little 1/2 a truck legnth and i punch it andpull a good legnth or two on him he gave up after about 60 though ,easy kill thanks to the awd . Better luck next year :yellow_loser:

1-2 lengths? I seriously doubt that. Next time run someone who is actually running you. Since we all know these trucks are almost identical in speed, I don't see you pulling on one unless your not stock.

PS.

RollingSSHard, SS's are so fun to smoke! :)

:cheers:

yeah i guess i do have mods i have an intake and he was really trying becuase he didnt look to happy to see me pass him , 1-2 is an what happened because he shut it down about 60-65 so i still kept going.

Dont Hate , appreciate. :chevy:

Next light he wants some  and i didnt think he did. He takes off on me a little 1/2 a truck legnth and i punch it andpull a good legnth or two on him he gave up after about 60 though ,easy kill thanks to the awd . Better luck next year :yellow_loser:

1-2 lengths? I seriously doubt that. Next time run someone who is actually running you. Since we all know these trucks are almost identical in speed, I don't see you pulling on one unless your not stock.

PS.

RollingSSHard, SS's are so fun to smoke! :)

:cheers:

Why are you taking these posts so personally, people have runs all the time, don't suddenly shoot down peoples claims all the time. If you say the SS is just like a titan you can think that, I haven't dissected your dyno run and said thats not true. Give this thing a rest, as I said for rich if all your going to do is continuously pitch about your truck and bash ours, its redundant and pointless. You only spend time in the street forum trying to prove to us that your truck is better, gets repetitive and boring.

This is starting all over again its rediculous. Titan_tx, I happened to check your titan forum and you had a post about beatin an SS and how slow it was compared to your all mighty titan. So in that case, if we are so identical in speed so have it, why is it that you can smoke a SS but a SS cant smoke you? Move on, you can never back up anything you say.

Boooo this man!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Archived