Vegas Meet....

Thats what I was thinking too... we'll find somewhere along the 15 for everyone to meet up and then we'll haul-aSS to Vegas...  :driving:

:thumbs:

...and if the cops try and pull us over its not like they can get all of us! :jester:

Its like my buddies and I say when we go <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=scuba%20diving" onmouseover="window.status='scuba diving'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">scuba diving</a>:

"You don't have to be the fastest swimmer to avoid getting eaten by a shark... just faster than the slowest guy!"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok got some bad news....I was all set to come out, until today, I just checked in with our training staff at my reserve center, I've been scheduled to go to Japan for two weeks staring.... you guessed it June 4th!! Dang it I really wanted to go sorry I'm not able to make it. If anything changes I'll let you all know. Thankx

Chitwood

Ok got some bad news....I was all set to come out, until today, I just checked in with our training staff at my reserve center, I've been scheduled to go to Japan for two weeks staring.... you guessed it June 4th!! Dang it I really wanted to go sorry I'm not able to make it. If anything changes I'll let you all know. Thankx

Chitwood

DAMMIT! Then give me that sig back! :nono:

Just kidding... oh well... duty calls, maybe something will change and you'll be able to go.

Cool Bulldog002, we'll add you!

Sorry to hear that jchitwo, that sucks. I know you will be there in spirit though :flag: (Hopefully something changes and you will be there :) )

Here is the updated list:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

7. ssminneapolis (no truck)

8. AZFASTESTSS

9. bulldog002

10. KoTToN (maybe)

11. Derek Von Kleist (maybe)

12. Ricky Thrasher (maybe)

13. hank (maybe)

14. racerbubba (maybe)

15. mynewSS (maybe)

16. desrtrat (maybe, 1 day )

17. 6.0ss (maybe)

18. zippy (maybe)

19. Wizard (maybe)

The caravan sounds like a great idea, Dylan. What time are we looking at? Cody and I were going to leave rather early on Friday. Try to beat some of the heat going through the desert and hopefully some of the traffic.

Andrea :D

Man I wish I lived closer (985 miles) I was trying to find some way to make it down there ... 13 hours one way might be a little too crazy for me and the wife.

Cool!!! Good to hear that u may make it Matt. Let me know. Should be fun... :thumbs::thumbs:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

8. AZFASTESTSS

9. bulldog002

10. KoTToN (maybe)

13. hank (maybe)

14. racerbubba (maybe)

15. mynewSS (maybe)

17. 6.0ss (maybe)

18. zippy (maybe)

19. Wizard (maybe)

20. mwalls54 (maybe)

Well, we are a go!  The number to call is 1-800-732-7117.  When making reservations, make sure that you tell them you are booking under the group Silverado SS.  Just remember that the room has to be booked by May 4, 5pm PST and your credit card that you book with will be immediately charged first night room and tax. 

As for the youngsters  :D, I would wait and see if you can room with someone who is going that is 21 and over.  Is there anyone who would like to share a room and split costs?  Just let us know.

Also, when you book the room, please post and let us know.  That way I can keep an eye on the room block and adjust it accordingly. 

Thanks

Cody and Andrea  :thumbs:

TTT

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

8. AZFASTESTSS

9. bulldog002

10. KoTToN (maybe)

13. hank (maybe)

14. racerbubba (maybe)

15. mynewSS (maybe)

17. 6.0ss (maybe)

18. zippy (maybe)

19. Wizard (maybe)

20. mwalls54 (maybe)

Update (from the local guy)  I just sold my house(just started the escrow stuff), the final portion of my divorce will now be finalized!  What does this mean?  Well the SSS will be paid off and I am going to get a house of my own.  Still looking forward to everybody coming out here and having a few  :cheers: .  Looks like the list is growing slowly on the confirmed SSS.  Once I get settled and you guys are out here I might have room for one or two people but that is tenative right now.  By time June rolls around I should have my shop/bar set back up.  We'll get the keg filled and crowd the neighborhood with a bunch of SSS! :chevy:

Hey Man, I will be in Vegas 15 July for good. I need some help in buying a house. I have no idea where is a good location. Hopefully I will be in Vegas for permissive TDY house hunting in June to make the meet. If you wouldnt mind could you PM me with a contact number so I can talk to you about houses and house hunting in Vegas. I need some insight. Oh and by the way I put on SSGT today, Wooooooooooo Hooooooooo. Show me the money. :flag:

Who knows, maybe I'll get drunk enough to finally get married!!

I've officially jinxed myself. :banghead:

Ok so I'm kidding, It's not bad..but I just wanted to let you guys know that I AM getting married in Vegas while we're there. It was gonna be Hawaii, but his family couldn't come if we did so we said eff it, we're gonna be in Vegas anyways! :D

You guys are MOST DEFINITELY invited...the more the merrier!! :cheers::D

Who knows, maybe I'll get drunk enough to finally get married!!

I've officially jinxed myself. :banghead:

Ok so I'm kidding, It's not bad..but I just wanted to let you guys know that I AM getting married in Vegas while we're there. It was gonna be Hawaii, but his family couldn't come if we did so we said eff it, we're gonna be in Vegas anyways! :D

You guys are MOST DEFINITELY invited...the more the merrier!! :cheers::D

That's cool! SSAlaska I will PM you with my info when it gets closer to you coming down. Some of the good neighborhoods up here would be Aliante or Summerlin. Those are pretty close to the base (Gotta watch the smiles per gallon :driving: ). Houses out here have doubled in price over the last two years. Real estate is definately something to invest in over here. Oops I guess this is off topic. Who's gonna bring the SSS limo? :D

Update

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

8. AZFASTESTSS

9. bulldog002

10. Derek Von Kleist

11. KoTToN (maybe)