Vegas Meet....

the 21 rule does suck , i had the same problem this past weekend when i tried to sign in for my room, i just got a buddy of mine (21) and told them that he was staying with me so it all worked out, hopefully we can have some "old guys" get us rooms :jester:

Damn, I know how that sucks. If I had moved already I would have a few rooms to spare. Sorry fellas I will not be there until July. :driving::flag:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I just checked this thread out becuase I thought looking at the title that it was going to be a local Vegas meet. Let me check it out with work and get back to you!!!!! Hell yea, VEGAS!!!!

Well, we are a go! The number to call is 1-800-732-7117. When making reservations, make sure that you tell them you are booking under the group Silverado SS. Just remember that the room has to be booked by May 4, 5pm PST and your credit card that you book with will be immediately charged first night room and tax.

As for the youngsters :D, I would wait and see if you can room with someone who is going that is 21 and over. Is there anyone who would like to share a room and split costs? Just let us know.

Also, when you book the room, please post and let us know. That way I can keep an eye on the room block and adjust it accordingly.

Thanks

Cody and Andrea :thumbs:

Updated---

So far here is the list of verbals and maybe's:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

7. ssminneapolis (no truck)

8. racerbubba (maybe)

9. KoTToN (maybe)

10. Derek Von Kleist (maybe)

11. Ricky Thrasher (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. AZFASTESTSS (maybe)

14. mynewSS (maybe)

15. desrtrat (maybe, 1 day )

16. 6.0ss (maybe)

* Names in bold are people that have verbally confirmed as positive attendees. :cheers:

I have to look into taking time off from work but I should be able to make it then, Ill pm you when I make my reservations, It's only a 4 hour drive....besides it's fun to go cruzing through those curves at the hoover dam! :driving:

If your not familiar with the area here's a map link

Downtown Las Vegas Hotels

Move me from maybe to I'll be there :cheers:

Done!!! :thumbs:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

8. racerbubba (maybe)

9. KoTToN (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. AZFASTESTSS

14. mynewSS (maybe)

16. 6.0ss (maybe)

17. jchitwo (maybe)

:D

I have to look into taking time off from work but I should be able to make it then, Ill pm you when I make my reservations, It's only a 4 hour drive....besides it's fun to go cruzing through those curves at the hoover dam! :driving:

If your not familiar with the area here's a map link

Downtown Las Vegas Hotels

Tell me about it! It has been a while since I have been there. Of course the drive on Hwy 93 between Wickenburg and Kingman was fun until they widen it. My mom and I use to drive it a lot going between Phoenix and Laughlin. :D

Andrea

Update (from the local guy) I just sold my house(just started the escrow stuff), the final portion of my divorce will now be finalized! What does this mean? Well the SSS will be paid off and I am going to get a house of my own. Still looking forward to everybody coming out here and having a few :cheers: . Looks like the list is growing slowly on the confirmed SSS. Once I get settled and you guys are out here I might have room for one or two people but that is tenative right now. By time June rolls around I should have my shop/bar set back up. We'll get the keg filled and crowd the neighborhood with a bunch of SSS! :chevy:

UPDATE

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

8. AZFASTESTSS

9. KoTToN (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. racerbubba (maybe)

14. mynewSS (maybe)

16. 6.0ss (maybe)

17. jchitwo (maybe)

18. zippy

:thumbs: skc2121, it's great to have you involved. :cheers: Lookin forward to meetin all of you :seeya:

Actually, my wife and I will be up there for 4 days next week :D for a mini vacation. I have added your name to the list as a maybe :thumbs:

UPDATE

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

8. AZFASTESTSS

9. KoTToN (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. racerbubba (maybe)

14. mynewSS (maybe)

16. 6.0ss (maybe)

17. jchitwo (maybe)

18. zippy (maybe)

19. Wizard (maybe)

Thats what I was thinking too... we'll find somewhere along the 15 for everyone to meet up and then we'll haul-aSS to Vegas... :driving:

...and if the cops try and pull us over its not like they can get all of us! :jester:

Its like my buddies and I say when we go scuba diving:

"You don't have to be the fastest swimmer to avoid getting eaten by a shark... just faster than the slowest guy!"

Archived