Vegas Meet....

here's the deal...i wanna go...it looks like i AM getting my truck back, but i dont wanna say yes or no because the insurance company could still f*ck me and say no...or take forever to fix it, either way i wouldn't be able to. but if i have my truck i WILL go...just don't wanna disappoint anyone or cost anyone any money..i'd feel REALLY bad for that. so would it be possible for me to decide i wanna go last minute or do i have to say now??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cool Wicked. I can completely understand from where you are coming from. I can put your name down for a maybe. You are more than welcome to come without the truck. I know it is a "truck" meet, but I think it can be a lot of fun without it, plus best of all, I will be there :jester: . If I don't cancel the rooms, the room just has to be booked by May 3 (that is when the hotel will release the group rooms that have not been booked back into regular inventory).

So far, here is what we have for verbals:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. ssminneapolis (no truck)

6. wickedss (maybe)

Let me know if anyone else wants to be added. We are almost there.....

Andrea :D

Well Cody... looks like from the UNDERwhelming response we might need to put a bullet in this ideas head  :banghead:

We'll get this Vegas thing planned when more people have some interest.

So we can coordinate this for a later date please post if you are interested in a "southwestern SS meet". I think theres enough of us located in the CA, NV, AZ, TX, area that we could plan something for us west coast guys to do. Whose up for a meet anywhere in the SW reigon? If so where would you be interested in going?  :confused:

Help us out here guys! Cody and his wife put alot of time and effort into trying to get the Vegas idea off the ground and got little-to-no response on it.  :nono:

I would be interested in a southwest SS meet. :thumbs: Unfortunatly, I would not be able to make it on the one going for June :banghead:

What exactly is the plan at this Vegas meet? I've been keeping up with this thread, but don't want to give it a complete yes because I have alot going on this year. Sheesh, the weekend (March 4th) this is all due, I'm getting married and I'm also going to Vegas in April for another wedding. :banghead:

I'm definately interested, but want a little more info on the agenda.

Late- Alex

Well, so far not much is planned during the meet. We were trying to get rooms situated first before putting more effort into making out an agenda. I know the plan is to go the Las Vegas drag strip Friday night for Midnight Mayhem (10pm-2am). For now Saturday is open (if anyone has suggestions, let's hear them!). For now, Cody and I are kinda of looking for car shows in the area for Sat. night. If you would like, I can put you down for a "maybe". You don't have to pay for a room by March 4th. We were just trying to get people who were interested to give a verbal confirmation that they want to go. Once I sign the contract, the rooms will be a go and I will post an 800 number you can call to book the room. When you book it, that is when you have to pay for the 1st night room and tax. For that, you will have until May 3rd before the rooms are dropped. Just let me know.

BTW - Congrats on getting married!!!! It's great (even after 6 years :P )

Andrea :D

Alright...here is a new updated list... :thumbs:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. ssminneapolis (no truck)

6. wickedss (maybe)

7. racerbubba (maybe)

8. KoTToN (maybe)

9. Derek Von Kleist (maybe)

10. Ricky Thrasher (maybe)

If you guys are looking for a car show the Imperial Palace has a permanent car musem that is pretty cool. Not alot of new cars but if you are an auto history buff it is awesome. I think they usually have about 200 on display usually.

Just a suggestion.

I wish I was able to make it out but I am going to be in Dallas that weekend for a big softball tourney.

If you guys are looking for a car show the Imperial Palace has a permanent car musem that is pretty cool.  Not alot of new cars but if you are an auto history buff it is awesome.  I think they usually have about 200 on display usually.

Just a suggestion.

I wish I was able to make it out but I am going to be in Dallas that weekend for a big softball tourney.

im staying there this weekend i just heard about it ill definately check it out

Oh my FCKIG god it's about time you guys came out here! Unfortunately I don't need a room being as how I live here. So maybe you guys can cruise over to a local SS'ers house for a good 'ol BBQ and some :cheers: . I will see if I can come up with some ideas of things for us to do while you are out here. We will definately have to do a cruise on the strip. We should take the trucks up to red rock canyon for a photo shoot. Ok the wheels are a turnin I'll keep an eye on this thread and PM me if you need anything. :chevy:

Oh my FCKIG god it's about time you guys came out here!  Unfortunately I don't need a room being as how I live here.  So maybe you guys can cruise over to a local SS'ers house for a good 'ol BBQ and some  :cheers: .  I will see if I can come up with some ideas of things for us to do while you are out here.  We will definately have to do a cruise on the strip.  We should take the trucks up to red rock canyon for a photo shoot.  Ok the wheels are a turnin I'll keep an eye on this thread and PM me if you need anything.  :chevy:

That is awesome man...either myself or Dylan will get in touch with you to see what we can come up with. The BBQ and :cheers: sounds like a good deal. We will be in touch to see if there is anything else that we can do....Thanx....

Cody

Archived