Vegas Meet....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my FCKIG god it's about time you guys came out here!  Unfortunately I don't need a room being as how I live here.  So maybe you guys can cruise over to a local SS'ers house for a good 'ol BBQ and some  :cheers: .  I will see if I can come up with some ideas of things for us to do while you are out here.  We will definately have to do a cruise on the strip.  We should take the trucks up to red rock canyon for a photo shoot.  Ok the wheels are a turnin I'll keep an eye on this thread and PM me if you need anything.   :chevy:

That is awesome man...either myself or Dylan will get in touch with you to see what we can come up with. The BBQ and :cheers: sounds like a good deal. We will be in touch to see if there is anything else that we can do....Thanx....

Cody

If we get enough trucks in town I could probably set up a show at one of our local performance shops, it would be just us showing our trucks. The F-body guys are doing one this weekend, I'm gonna try to check it out and talk to the owner of the store. From what I read he loves to do the shows for promo purposes.

If we get enough trucks in town I could probably set up a show at one of our local performance shops, it would be just us showing our trucks.  The F-body guys are doing one this weekend, I'm gonna try to check it out and talk to the owner of the store.  From what I read he loves to do the shows for promo purposes.

Definitely a good idea.

Cody and I were talking the other day about how great it is that we have a local guy to make suggestions. If you can get that show/shine at the performance shop going I think it'd be great.

:thumbs:

Well, I have contract in hand. It has been signed and sent back to the Las Vegas Hilton. All I am waiting on is a go ahead from the contact. I should get that on Monday or Tuesday. Here is a run down of the contract:

1. Rooms are $105/night for up to two people, additional people are $30

2. Rooms will have to be booked by May 4, 2005 by 5pm PST.

3. 1st night room and tax will be charged immediatly to the CC you give in the reservation.

4. Deposits are refundable if you cancel the room more than 72 hours prior to arrival.

5. 1 adult 21 and over must be registered to the room. ID's are required at check-in. (Anyone underage may have to share a room with someone over 21)

6. Check in is at 3pm and Check out is Noon.

Right now 10 rooms are held under the group name Silverado SS. I will be watching the room block and if I notice that we are running out of rooms and more people want to go, I will try to get more rooms. It will be based on if the hotel occupancy allows it. As for anyone underage, please don't let that discourage you. I would recommend buddying up with someone and split costs. It seems like we have a great time to look forward to (besides the gambling, not that anyone does that ;) )

So far here is the list of verbals and maybe's:

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. ssminneapolis (no truck, maybe)

6. wickedss (maybe)

7. racerbubba (maybe)

8. KoTToN (maybe)

9. Derek Von Kleist (maybe)

10. Ricky Thrasher (maybe)

11. skc2121 (No Room)

12. hank (maybe)

If you have any questions, just let us know. I should be able to post the 800 number by next week!

Andrea :D

Andrea,

Please add me and the b/f as a definite yes. We'll be getting the truck back in about 3 weeks to a month (have to find an engine) but he says he wants to go. :D Who knows, maybe I'll get drunk enough to finally get married!! :D

Updated---

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

7. ssminneapolis (no truck, maybe)

8. racerbubba (maybe)

9. KoTToN (maybe)

10. Derek Von Kleist (maybe)

11. Ricky Thrasher (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. AZFASTESTSS (maybe)

I think im gonna go!!! :jester: just incase...i have until May 3rd to pay right??? I will know for sure in the next week or two...just depends with work (im switching jobs) and if the "locals" flake!!! Because im 19 :tear: so im gonna have to share a room with someone...so ill have to see how it works out...im gonna talk to the guys out by me and see whats up...i think it would be sooo fun...i turn 20 the week after! i think ill have a new Fake I.D. by then though lol...the one i have now is expired (Thanks alot Derek LOL who does that? :crackup: )

-Shane

Updated---

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

7. ssminneapolis (no truck)

8. racerbubba (maybe)

9. KoTToN (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. AZFASTESTSS (maybe)

14. mynewSS (maybe)

Updated---

1. 56chevywagon

2. jonmalibuss

3. 04CHASE

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Wicked_SS & B/F

6. skc2121 (no room)

7. ssminneapolis (no truck)

8. racerbubba (maybe)

9. KoTToN (maybe)

12. hank (maybe)

13. AZFASTESTSS (maybe)

14. mynewSS (maybe)

15. desrtrat (maybe, 1 day :( )

the 21 rule does suck , i had the same problem this past weekend when i tried to sign in for my room, i just got a buddy of mine (21) and told them that he was staying with me so it all worked out, hopefully we can have some "old guys" get us rooms :jester:

Archived