80E is in

hey Kurt, keep me posted as to when you go to the track so i can bring my buddy again and we can pull thee ole "switch-a-roo" on another dodge.... that guy thought he was gonna have a cake walk on a "red ss" what a suprise that must have been! - also, w2w open house???

thanks

George

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Open house is going to be around Woodward cruise for sure.

The bolt in part of the trans part is done now. There are some pics on our site.

http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/showgallery.aspx?galleryid=24

Kurt

hey Kurt, keep me posted as to when you go to the track so i can bring my buddy again and we can pull thee ole "switch-a-roo" on another dodge.... that guy thought he was gonna have a cake walk on a "red ss" what a suprise that must have been! - also, w2w open house???

thanks

George

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for computer upgrade to shift the trans properly. Something should happen next week.

Still waiting....losing patience!!

Kurt

Awesome zippy.. Let us know what you see.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't wait to see Kurt's dream of "Waiting patiently to leave starting line at 10psi+............" come to pass.

• 4 weeks later...

The truck is finally driving again. It will hold 10psi launches now(at least so far). It goes over 50mph in first. Still have some tq manegment in it now. I will be driving it on Power Tour this year, so I will get a fuel milage check on it.

Kurt

Looks like tonite will be the first voyage to the dragstrip with the 80e. Seems to launch good on higher boost, will see if the time slip backs up the feeling.

Kurt

thanks

George

his truck is a gmc denali with the SS equipment added. the company that owns W2W is techstar which is who makes the SS. i believe his truck was one of the prototype's. he has one of the few 02' SS's out there in a way.

Archived