No turning back now!!!

ssjonathan

Congratulations to you and your gal! I'm working on my 2nd year of marriage. So far so good.

SS truck-$32000

Supercharger-$3000

Wheels & tires- $3000

Having a wife that will let you buy all that crap and in some rare cases buying it for you- PRICELESS! :thumbs:

Thanks guys!! I mentioned the SS Trailblazer to her yesterday and she wants one!!! I can't let her have a faster ride than me!!!! She is reallygetting into the performance stuff which really suprises me!!

Looks like the date is October 15th!!

Thanks guys!!  I mentioned the SS Trailblazer to her yesterday and she wants one!!! I can't let her have a faster ride than me!!!!  She is reallygetting into the performance stuff which really suprises me!!

10/15 great date for a wedding!! I will be celebrating my 35th birthday that day too. so drink up and have a blast, I know I will. :thumbs:

Thanks guys!!  I mentioned the SS Trailblazer to her yesterday and she wants one!!! I can't let her have a faster ride than me!!!!  She is reallygetting into the performance stuff which really suprises me!!

iam trying to get my soon to be wife ( T minus 1.5 months and counting :cheers: ) into one of the new 05 GTO's with the LS2.

:crackup::crackup: ive already talked to the salesman, and told him not to mention anything about speed and performance......only the superb comfort and safety :crackup::crackup:

hopefully the mission will be a success....wish me good luck guys :cheers:

Congrats to everyone getting married.  I love my girl the only real problem is going to be breaking her of her bad habits...........she drives a FORD!!! :banghead:

I dated a girl who drives a ford once.... I broke up with her because when it died she bought another

j/k :jester:

She decided she wanted to run my life!

Congrats on the wedding! I wish you the best of luck!!

Archived