FINAL ROLL CALL

Beaches across from the Convention Center

Bikini's in the Rio

Rum Jungle in Mandalay

Tangerine in TI

Foundation Room at the top of Mandalay

Ghostbar is cool... but expensive and too trendy

Stay away from 54 and Coyote Ugly... those are just tourist traps... no real partying there.

Is it obvious I do ALOT of partying in Vegas? :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now that all you guys are going to be down here you can help me put in my shift kit from Jags right? Just kidding but I did just get it in the mail yesterday, just waiting on my PCM from Bryan which I should see around the 2nd. I might get a wild hair up my ass and do it friday morning. It's been pretty hot over here the last couple of days highs around 100 - 108. I met a fellow SSS (Matt) yesterday and spoke to about the meet and he sounded interested in joining us. I can't remember what his screen name was in this forum but he had a Silver Birch. Looking forward to seeing everybody and if you need anything PM me. Chris :driving:

*****UPDATE*****

SO CAL PEOPLE:

We are meeting at the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts by the Ontario Mills (the address was posted earlier)

PLEASE!!! Lets be there by 9:00am so we can get organized and on the road ASAP.

We will have an optional buy in for the "Poker Run" and "Gas Mileage Gambling" You're not required to play... but you can't win if you don't :D

The tenative scheduled stops for the Poker Run (and bathroom breaks for the girls) will be:

1) Krispy Kreme (start)

2) Victorville/High Desert Area

3) Baker

4) Stateline

5) Vegas (end)

For those of you unfamiliar w/ a poker run I'll explain on Friday morning.

**because of the recent increase of CHP presence on the 15 we will be 'cruising' to vegas. This ain't the GUMBALL 3000 people! :driving:

EVERYONE:

So far the scheduled events are as follows -

Friday Night: Midnight Madness Drags at the Strip

Saturday Early: Cruise to Red Rock Canyon for photos/scenery

Saturday Evening: Kegger/BBQ at sck2121 (Chris') house

Sunday: yer on yer own!

Any suggestions for stops along the way or questions please either PM me or 56chevywagon.

1 WEEK FROM TODAY PEOPLE!!! VEGAS!!! :cheers:

Well... I'm not going to plan everyones day other than the events listed.... of course they are free to attend if Wicked wants them too... but its really not my place to schedule us to be there.

BTW: you sure are involved for a guy whos not even going :wtf:

Well... I'm not going to plan everyones day other than the events listed.... of course they are free to attend if Wicked wants them too... but its really not my place to schedule us to be there.

Of COURSE you guys can come if you want to!! I don't want anyone to feel like they're obligated, but you're all more than welcome. I kinda feel like you guys are like family...the kind that you've disowned but still won't go away but that's beside the point :jester:

If you guys want to show up you can, but if not then I won't cry....much :P

;) Jess

D'oh! I wish I would have seen this earlier, I could have contacted a bunch of SW R/T's to come on up to have some fun. I'll spread the word around but a bunch of people are already meeting in SoCal this weekend for a 250-mile cruise, I don't think I could get many people to do another road trip a week later.

Do we have a meet time and place for Friday?

*****UPDATE*****

SO CAL PEOPLE:

We are meeting at the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts by the Ontario Mills (the address was posted earlier)

We will have an optional buy in for the "Poker Run" and "Gas Mileage Gambling" You're not required to play... but you can't win if you don't  :D

D'oh!  I wish I would have seen this earlier, I could have contacted a bunch of SW R/T's to come on up to have some fun.  I'll spread the word around but a bunch of people are already meeting in SoCal this weekend for a 250-mile cruise, I don't think I could get many people to do another road trip a week later.

Well... hopefully a couple of you guys can make it out... I wouldn't mind handing you yer ass at midnight madness..j/k :jester:

It'd be cool to get some differet trucks out there... let us know if you can round up any R/T guys to hang out. :cheers:

Do we have a meet time and place for Friday?

*****UPDATE*****

SO CAL PEOPLE:

We will have an optional buy in for the "Poker Run" and "Gas Mileage Gambling" You're not required to play... but you can't win if you don't  :D

Thanks Dylan, see you guys there.

Archived