FINAL ROLL CALL

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since alot of you are just hiding from me on this I'm gonna call you out... I'd like to hear the excuses:

Adams2003 - signed up with the MLB and will be making too much money to hang out with us... plus his chick is smokin' hot and I think she likes me! :jester:

JonmalibuSS - using his tranny as an excuse. affraid to have me work him over racing in 2 states :jester:

racerbubba - haven't heard it yet... but I'm guessing it'll sound something like: "I wish I could go, but I have a race" :icon_bs::jester:

Supersport - broken truck and to big of a playa to bring the Mazda B series out and work all of us. :jester:

r8rs4lf - doesn't want to meet up unless its practically in his backyard. must be trying to keep the milage down on those expensive rims and tires :jester:

Who else is going to give some lame ass excuse for not going to vegas?

That almost sounds like a hate mail. Sounds like a fun trip but to bad I live on the East Coast :banghead: Need any VIP party places to hit up i can prob get ya set-up out there, i gotz connections :D Enjoy the fun trip and good luck tryin to win the prize money. :yellow_loser:

!10 more day's.... this should be fun.... ya'll gonna like it.... i'll see you all there I'm headed out on the 31st....so I'll have a couple of extra day's there...don't know if were gonna have internet, but i've found that some gas stations have open wi-fi networks... So lots of good times and good stories.. Look me up when you get in town... My cell is 602-369-4211, and yes you can call me Chitwood.. :chevy:

NV-00156-C.jpg10102078.jpg

Hey what time are we meeting at Krispy Kreme??

Don't really know yet... its open for suggestions... don't want to make the long haulers (LA and San Diego) have to leave too early... but we obviously don't want to be driving thru the desert during the hottest time of the day either. :dunno:

Since alot of you are just hiding from me on this I'm gonna call you out... I'd like to hear the excuses:

r8rs4lf - doesn't want to meet up unless its practically in his backyard. must be trying to keep the milage down on those expensive rims and tires  :jester:

I'm not hiding! :seeya:

I'm just not a Vegas type of guy As a matter of fact, I just got back from LV a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't been there in at least 10 years, wasn't a really big deal going back either. Also, if I went to LV again, I would definately be flying. By the time you get your drink, the plane is almost on final approach.

As far as keeping the mileage down, your right! I wouldn't drive my truck anyways and it's not because of the wheels and tires.

Hopefully you all will have a good time! Go from :cheers: to :throwup: !!!!

Late- Alex

Don't really know yet... its open for suggestions... don't want to make the long haulers (LA and San Diego) have to leave too early... but we obviously don't want to be driving thru the desert during the hottest time of the day either.

Well, I'm one of the LA people..and I think Cody and Andrea said they were gonna leave SD about 6am so I say us LA people meet them when they get up this way and we'll just go from there...that should put us at Krispy Kreme about 9 maybe? I don't drive to Vegas often, but I think that should give us enough time to beat the heat right?

r8rs4lf - doesn't want to meet up unless its practically in his backyard. must be trying to keep the milage down on those expensive rims and tires  :jester:

I'm not hiding! :seeya:

I'm just not a Vegas type of guy As a matter of fact, I just got back from LV a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't been there in at least 10 years, wasn't a really big deal going back either. Also, if I went to LV again, I would definately be flying. By the time you get your drink, the plane is almost on final approach.

As far as keeping the mileage down, your right! I wouldn't drive my truck anyways and it's not because of the wheels and tires.

Hopefully you all will have a good time! Go from :cheers: to :throwup: !!!!

Late- Alex

Dude... thats a pretty weak excuse... and trust me if I could fly with my truck I'd rather do that, but just not an option.

The whole idea is that this is a way to get everyone together somewhere we can have some fun.... not an excuse to get drunk and puke. If your not down thats cool, but if your not down for vegas what meets will you be up for? Just the LA ones?

If your not down thats cool, but if your not down for vegas what meets will you be up for? Just the LA ones?

It all depends! Besides this Vegas meet, the only meets so far have been in the LA area. I know you can't be missing me that much right???? :dunno:

Late- Alex

Archived