FINAL ROLL CALL

LMAO... I like how you didn't mention AZFASSTEST will be there w/ what is proven to be the FASTEST SS on the planet... should be a nice surprise for the rustang and L guys... I'll do my best to take down a couple of them. :thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll let him know.

If you figure we're leaving around 10am from Krispy Kreme we should be in vegas by 1-1:30pm.... that leave plenty of time to get everyone ready for the races.

BTW: what is the helmet requirement at LVMS? Do we need one?

We'll let him know.

If you figure we're leaving around 10am from Krispy Kreme we should be in vegas by 1-1:30pm.... that leave plenty of time to get everyone ready for the races.

BTW: what is the helmet requirement at LVMS? Do we need one?

I'm pretty sure it's twelve seconds and under for helmets. Just make sure you bring some long pants, that's about the only thing that applies to us. Don't count on running any faster than you do at home, altitude here is 2200 and you can tell. From what I was told I should be running .94 seconds faster with the altitude adjustment. My best time so far was 15.424, the good thing was I beat a cobra because he didn't know how to drive. :driving:

i wish i was going with you guys. i am sure its going to be fun. if the rule with the helmet is the same in LV as in Sac, then you would need a helmet with a 13.99 and faster.

4 more days! I need to know if you guys are gonna want to BBQ at my place for sure and how many plan on showing up. I'm sure a lot of you will want to do the "Vegas" :cheers: thing while you are out here and Saturday night will probably be your only night to do it. :flag:

What time is the bbq?

And do you need anybody to bring anything?

Time :dunno: that will all depend on what we are doing and when we do it. I think 6 or 7 p.m. should be cool (temp wise). You guys can bring something if you would like but I think I can handle it. If there is anything in particular you would like let me know. I'm not too big on the hot dogs and burgers kind of BBQ's, I'm more likely to cook steak and chicken. I have been promised a Texas sized bowl of potato salad by Mom (she likes keggers). So just bring a coulple of bucks to help me offset the cost and I will be your host. The keg will be filled and I make ice tea fresh by the gallon. More than likely this is going to be a horsepower festival as I said before we will more than likely get invaded by a bunch of mustangs, my sis will be here in her Evo VIII, pops will be driving the C6 and the list goes on.

Archived