CBR F4 Falls

MN C5

Oh, let me tell you, racing around on a 250 ain't fun. You gotta wind that thing out to 13,000 rpm and scream the sh!t out of it. Feels like it's going to crack in half. Now I ride a 1200 and that is REALLY quick! But anyway, I didn't want to get you mad or anything. It's just that I would not race ANY inline bike. Now a V-twin, that's another matter. :thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhhh.bike talk. The V-twin is good for wheelies...example..RC51. good wheelie bike. The inline fours are great top speed bikes. Use to ride 600's but graduated to the liter bikes. Have rode Honda's, Suzuki's, and Yamaha's, and the yamaha's are the best in my opinion. sexiest looks and by far the fastest 1000 out there (04) Can't wait to get mine and go suzuki huntin' :jester:

With the 04 R1, that is what I will be hunting for....180HP will do the trick. allready seen race between the two. R1 wins. Its about time Yamaha is ahead of Suzuki, Even Honda is ahead of Suzuki now, I know it wont last though, Suzuki is at work on a new 1000. :cheers:

Fellas,

Please let this subject die. I have raced bikes for 4 years, and I can tell you that I don't know who the clown on the bike was but this is not possible. Even an older F4i can do the quarter in under 13sec with an idiot behind the controls. Sorry got carried away, was a hard day at work.

Wizard

Fellas,

Please let this subject die. I have raced bikes for 4 years, and I can tell you that I don't know who the clown on the bike was but this is not possible. Even an older F4i can do the quarter in under 13sec with an idiot behind the controls. Sorry got carried away, was a hard day at work.

Wizard

Ive got to ..... Hey Wiz we are not talking about a 13 sec. truck we are talking about an 11 sec. truck before we let this thread die maybe you should read the whole thing :thumbs:

Archived