Hood Scoops

I like hood scoops but those are a little too "in your face" for me. I wish I could remember where I had seen them. It was about 4 months before I got my SS. It was in some catalog and the hood had dual scoops but MUCH smaller. It really looked classy. The air intake holes went into the hoot with no "tunnel" going back to the windshield. I've been trying to find that company and it's brochure ever since but no luck. :uhoh:

Hay, zip man. Did you notice the nerf bars in that promotional shot???? Huh??? Did ja, did ja, did ja? Truth is, they stick out and down WAY too far but I could not pass up the opportunity. I'm gonna get you a set when you get your reg. cab SS, dude. :D

yeah lee, i agree with you on the hood. my problem with it is more how big the scoops are and how high they stick up. decent idea, just not quite smooth enough flowing. as for them chrome thingy's hanging on the side, i think they jumped up on there when someone wasn't looking. lol :pop:

I like the hood scoops, cold make the SS look pretty mean. Any one with the know how with photo shop, anyway to paste that hood onto an SS to see what it looks like?

Lee or Sinister should be able to.

What website did you find that one? I kind of like the look it would be interesting to see what it would look like on the SS. Also there have been pictures of a cowl induction hood for an 03 silverado did not look bad either.

Bob

Archived