SS vs Toyota X-runner

bagged7104ss

He must have forgot to hit the gas pedal. I just had a run in with a SS other day. He jump on the gas before I did and i easily pulled on him and passed him pretty easy. did it 3times and never did the truck stay infront of me. All i have is intake and exhaust..There are no S/C for the 4.0.

After everytime i passed him and shutdown he would give me ricer flyby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He must have forgot to hit the gas pedal. I just had a run in with a SS other day. He jump on the gas before I did and i easily pulled on him and passed him pretty easy. did it 3times and never did the truck stay infront of me. All i have is intake and exhaust..There are no S/C for the 4.0.

After everytime i passed him and shutdown he would give me ricer flyby

wow..

Hey is your SSS stock? The reason i'm askin' is my buddy bought a new X-runner and we raced, but i didn't smoke him in the SSS. He held with me all the way down the 1/4, the only time i pulled him was between shifts. Not that i'm saying there's no way you smoked that dude b/c i don't know your mods but those little p/u are no slouches. DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY WILL HANDLE THE SAME LATERAL G's AS A NISSAN 350Z? JUST A LITTLE SOMETHIN'

-Wood

wow what..You think the SS is unbeatable

Nope.....I know the ss can be beat, but i doubt it can be done by you :crackup:

Sorry but if you can beat an SS at least the SS beat you with its look's. :D

That was a pretty lame statement.

I am pointing out the fact that there is no way a SS is gonna beat a XRunner by 5cars when they trap higher speeds in the 1/4 then the SS i have seen posted up..they trap around 92.xx stock and run a 14.9-15.2 stock

So like i said to lose by 5cars dude didnt hit the gas pedal. Also your AWD is gonna hurt you from a roll.

looks to each their own..the SS just looks like a reg silverado with wheels. :pop:

I am pointing out the fact that there is no way a SS is gonna beat a XRunner by 5cars when they trap higher speeds in the 1/4 then the SS i have seen posted up..they trap around 92.xx stock and run a 14.9-15.2 stock

So like i said to lose by 5cars dude didnt hit the gas pedal. Also your AWD is gonna hurt you from a roll.

looks to each their own..the SS just looks like a reg silverado with wheels. :pop:

I agree in the 5 car distance deal but heh whatever.....People add a lil to their story and arguing here is useless. You have a great day now. :cool:

I agree in the 5 car distance deal but heh whatever.....People add a lil to their story and arguing here is useless. You have a great day now. :cool:

I wasnt trying to argue..Just stating that was a little hard to swallow.

the SS I ran i pulled about a truck length or so on him

there was 1 at the track last friday night he said he ran a 15 flat he didnt say what speed ...i didnt ask if he had a s/c ...we where walking in different directions...a real quick conversation

Archived