SS vs Toyota X-runner

bagged7104ss

LOL..if you pay for my gas..I would come to run your truck

How bout loser pays for both guys gas... :D

05Xrunner you seriously have me interested, I would love to see what your truck could really do...

Oo... good idea vanilla... now that I'd be interested in.

You lose you can pay for your gas and give me $20 for the trouble.

I lose I'll pay you whatever it cost for you to get here... keep your receipts. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gee, isn't interesting that someone wants to put there truck away for the winter when it comes time to talk about a race.    :cry: 

Go waste some other forums time now.  :troll:

Thats really fukin stupid. You think i am gonna drive 1500miles to race ANYONE no matter what time of the year it is. I am sure there is another XR around your area to find out that you wont be pulling on it unless he sucks at driving. Wich all you guys have to do is push gas pedal

:shakehead: no real skill there

I will race your truck and when I am done smoking you, I will take my wing off, throw it in the back, and take it home to use as planter.

Now this is just wrong a Dodge guy challenging a Toyota to race on a Chevy forum! :lol:

Go back to your Toyota site and talk about how you smoked an SS by 10 lengths. :troll:

I will race your truck and when I am done smoking you, I will take my wing off, throw it in the back, and take it home to use as planter.

Now this is just wrong a Dodge guy challenging a Toyota to race on a Chevy forum! :lol:

Go back to your Toyota site and talk about how you smoked an SS by 10 lengths. :troll:

WTF are you talkin about....Plus your SRT needs v10 and 500HP to get into the low 14's...plus you got the ugliest and most unreliable truck out of any of them.

Oh yea stupid ass..where did I say 10lenghts. Or did you forget how to read

WTF are you talkin about....Plus your SRT needs v10 and 500HP to get into the low 14's...plus you got the ugliest and most unreliable truck out of any of them.

Its a 4 door FULLSIZE truck dumbass, not a little POS midsize truck. What is your tow rating? How many people can fit your little box, and still do 14's???? As far as it being ugly, you must not park your truck outside in the daylight, because by far that thing you drive is FUGLY, it looks like a Prius with a bed.

I didnt say you said 10 lengths here, I said that is what you will say on the Toyota forum.....Genius.

And ohhhhh, by the way.......I dont put my truck away in the winter. It is a real truck, just like the SS it can handle a little weather. I know you have to put away the little toy truck because you are afraid of it rusting.........its ok.....one day you you will come to your senses and buy a man's truck. :thumbs:

Its a 4 door FULLSIZE truck dumbass, not a little POS midsize truck. What is your tow rating? How many people can fit your little box, and still do 14's???? As far as it being ugly, you must not park your truck outside in the daylight, because by far that thing you drive is FUGLY, it looks like a Prius with a bed.

I didnt say you said 10 lengths here, I said that is what you will say on the Toyota forum.....Genius.

And ohhhhh, by the way.......I dont put my truck away in the winter. It is a real truck, just like the SS it can handle a little weather. I know you have to put away the little toy truck because you are afraid of it rusting.........its ok.....one day you you will come to your senses and buy a man's truck. :thumbs:

LOL....seasons huh..Yea I bet you get SOO much snow down there in FL. :thumbs:

LOL....seasons huh..Yea I bet you get SOO much snow down there in FL. :thumbs:

Thats all you got? Damn it was easy to shut you up. If you can't drive your TRUCK in the winter what good is it? Must be all that power you got........can't get any traction? :crackup:

05Xrunner, you store your truck in the winter??? Why? I mean I can understand people storing Corvettes, Vipers, Mustangs, maybe even a highly moded SS...but a XRunner? Are you 16 and this is your first car...guess that would explain a lot.

When I was 10 and cut my lawn I thought the riding Lawn mower was fast...of course I had nothing to compare it too...like GM4Life said...save up to buy a MAN's truck then compare it to your little POS yota. That thing is a toy...literally! A strong fart could tip that thing over.

I have a feeling your stay here is going to be short lived...so let me be the first to say...peace out beeetch :seeya:

05Xrunner,  you store your truck in the winter???  Why?  I mean I can understand people storing Corvettes, Vipers, Mustangs, maybe even a highly moded SS...but a XRunner?  Are you 16 and this is your first car...guess that would explain a lot. 

When I was 10 and cut my lawn I thought the riding Lawn mower was fast...of course I had nothing to compare it too...like GM4Life said...save up to buy a MAN's truck then compare it to your little POS yota.  That thing is a toy...literally!  A strong fart could tip that thing over. 

I have a feeling your stay here is going to be short lived...so let me be the first to say...peace out beeetch :seeya:

:crackup: Strong fart....... :crackup: Your killing me!

I have never seen so many people act as retarded as this. I am not gonna sit here and argue with everyone. Why store a vette..they are as common as a damn cavalier. I am not gonna waste my breath cause it seems like the people on here are the only ones trying to start shit...maybe if you grow up and got your head outta your ass and stop thinking your trucks are the top dogs of everything..Seems like all people think that. Except i never said that..Oh well not like i give 2 shits what anyone thinks here anyway

I have never seen so many people act as retarded as this. I am not gonna sit here and argue with everyone. Why store a vette..they are as common as a damn cavalier. I am not gonna waste my breath cause it seems like the people on here are the only ones trying to start shit...maybe if you grow up and got your head outta your ass and stop thinking your trucks are the top dogs of everything..Seems like all people think that. Except i never said that..Oh well not like i give 2 shits what anyone thinks here anyway

Then please leave.

Archived