Corvette engine in SSS

DaJoker SS

Oh I C. Wow! That's amazing. Shows how much I know. Well then I hope they make it. I'll be looking to trade in and Zippy you really know your stuff...Sexy :crazy:  :driving:

That's the hard part, getting Chevy to realize they would have a winner on their hands. It would be pricey but so is the $45K ram. I'm ready to drop the cash (okay bank loan)

the only way that is going to happen is if you build one yourself. I would love to get a reg cab, and drop a 7.0L 505hp LS7 in it but it does come with a huge price tag! That would be one sick ass truck with a 6 speed behind it! Even sicker if you could get the AWD in one!

I think it's MUCH more likely that the SRT10 would be dropped by Dodge LONG BEFORE Chevy ever puts an LS7 in a truck..?

It's all about money for the dealerships, and GM's truck division isn't rich enough to be spending like that right now, correct me if I'm wrong.

I was surprised Ford dropped the Lightning to be honest, they were pumping those out at a decent price with respectable performance?

Somebody needs to come out with a SY/TY style of truck, small, packed with power, and affordable to drive. THAT would be a seller, IMO.

Archived