Detailers- Help please

"You bought it from a piss-poor driver - Mr. P. :)"

Exactly... I bought the truck with 47,000 miles on it after two years, met the guy selling... had a roofing company and drove a ton of highway miles... I am sure he tailgated by the looks of the front end. The nicks are not major, but in mass quantity. I think with all the info I acquired today I can get er fixed up pretty good...

The SS deserves to look good, not abused... Especially since I have only seen one other in my area, got to keep it nice (and it had a cap on it :puke: JMO)...

As for the clay, you don't necessarily have to use DER's clay, but it is of a better quality than most. I personally only like DER's clay or Mothers California Gold... if you're going to get DER I'd just say order it at the same time.

I kind of thought that after I asked the question... keep it simple. I've got your how-to printed out and ready for DER's arrival. Thanks Dylan

I kind of thought that after I asked the question... keep it simple. I've got your how-to printed out and ready for DER's arrival. Thanks Dylan

Anytime :cheers:

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions or need any help while your going thru the process. :thumbs:

Anytime :cheers:

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions or need any help while your going thru the process. :thumbs:

With the detail of your instructions I don't think I will have a problem, but I appreciate the help. Just read over the instructions, don't think there will be any problems...

• 3 weeks later...

I have the clear front end kits available for the SS. They are almost invisible I usually have to tell people its on there. They start as a Kit but I sell it as separte pieces also. I anyone is interested PM me and I will get you the details.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived