WESTERS PCM OWNERS

rmcswain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait to hear a second opinion, Krambo. I'll bet you're anxious. I would be. I have NO patience when waiting for something I ordered. 

heck i cant wait on stuff i haven't even ordered yet :jester:

Ok, After Months of wondering why my Avalanche was such a Dog off the Line I started looking at Programmers, I've had a Hypertech and a Predator, both of which were only good for WOT. Now I really don't get there that Much in the Av so I needed something that helped At normal Driving. Wester's Has been the Answer I was looking for, He Firmed up all of my shifts, My Transmission no longer feels like its hunting gears down the Highway and when I tell it to GO We GO!!!

I'd recommend Wester's to Anybody, and besides you can't beat their "We'll Reburn It Guarentee"

JW

:withstupid:

Made a great difference in shifting. 2-3 is very firm and the truck will now pass above 70MPH

Did I ever tell ya all that it now goes over 130 MPH!!!!! :D:D:D

Did get a small gain in power

No change in milage, still 13 MPG

Over all, I am very happy

Chad

I,ve had mine for about 3 weeks Im very happy with the results. Before I installed it I ran 15.5 at the track. I,ve been trying to get back to see what kind of improvements I has made in the 1/4 but I live in Pgh Pa. and it rains all the time. Maybe this Tuesday it wont rain. I feel more power and it definetly shifts much better. I am very happy so far.

I,ve had mine for about 3 weeks Im very happy with the results. Before I installed it I ran 15.5 at the track. I,ve been trying to get back to see what kind of improvements I has made in the 1/4 but I live in Pgh Pa. and it rains all the time. Maybe this Tuesday it wont rain. I feel more power and it definetly shifts much better. I am very happy so far.

Tim,

Its good to see another Pittsburgh PA member in the Mix, I'm about 40 Min north of Pittsburgh. I wholeheartedly concur on the Rain. Here's a typical week in PA

Monday Rain

Tuesday Rain

Wednesday Partly Cloudy chance of Rain

Thursday Sunny

Friday Partly Cloudy chance of Rain

Saturday Rain

Sunday Rain :jester: ;)

JW

I'd like to see how the improvements helped. :thumbs:

i just went to the wester's site and it looks like it is a complete computer swap and not a reflash. how hard is that to do and what are the benifits to that? thanks for any info

i just went to the wester's site and it looks like it is a complete computer swap and not a reflash. how hard is that to do and what are the benifits to that? thanks for any info

It's Super Easy!! All You gotta do is Unscrew the 2 connectors in your PCM, Plop in Wester's PCM Screw the connectors back in and BAM you're done.

You also have to send your Old PCM back to Wester's or Incur the Core Charge.

JW

Archived