WESTERS PCM OWNERS

rmcswain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the help, i will eventually get to all of them even the s/charger. i was wanting to look into the ATI pro charger with airtoair intercooler. havent looked for any info on it yet.

BenKey

Its the Air Max Intake by Street & Performance Electronics it fits much better than the K&N and it uses a K&N filter. It also leaves room to add the throttle body spacer unlike the K&N intake.

Made a great difference in shifting. 2-3 is very firm and the truck will now pass above 70MPH

:wtf: Falconpilot, this makes me quite interested (in purchasing one) that you say it'll now pass above 70mph, becuase I think we'd all agree this is a weakpoint in our "power curve". How does the new program accomplish this? Does it just change the shift point? Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

sorry for the late reply. Been on the road with no internet access

At WOT, the shift points are still just below redline. The difference is there is no torque managment. The truck has full power after the shift. This is part of what the Westers PCM does.

sorry for the late reply. Been on the road with no internet access

At WOT, the shift points are still just below redline. The difference is there is no torque managment. The truck has full power after the shift. This is part of what the Westers PCM does.

:thumbs: Gotcha, thanks again. It seems the deletion of the TM is the biggest plus, more power @ higher speeds & smoother shifts. Any difference in MPG yet? Thanks again for getting back with the 411.

Archived