whos the youngest SSS owner in here

DaJoker SS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
must be nice to have rich parents.  Out of you guys who paid for there own SS...truthfully!!!!!

I feel the same way! BUT watch out cause you will P!$$ these guys off and then get a huge debate! I hope this doesnt get there like it did the last time this topic was discussed!

in holland(europe) you can drink legal when 16 but 14 is very normal.

You can only drive a 50cc 45km/h moped when 16 and at 18 you can examen theory and practice for your driverslicence. for practiceexame the first time suceed app. 55%

Guns aren't alowed overhere, only when you are 1 yr active member of a sport shooting club. The goverment checks you out and than you can buy 1 sportgun to store in a vault and carry with you to shooting club. amo allways seperate.

must be nice to have rich parents.  Out of you guys who paid for there own SS...truthfully!!!!!

I feel the same way! BUT watch out cause you will P!$$ these guys off and then get a huge debate! I hope this doesnt get there like it did the last time this topic was discussed!

No need for debate. Yes, my parents did buy my truck, however my step-mom owns a car lot so we have access to auto-auctions, so I basically got my SS for nothing. However, I do buy my own mods, pay for insurance, and pay for gas. I know some kids who there parents will even pay for those expenses. But, if your parents were going to buy a vehicle, would you turn it down? I dont think so.

No need for debate. Yes, my parents did buy my truck, however my step-mom owns a car lot so we have access to auto-auctions, so I basically got my SS for nothing. However, I do buy my own mods, pay for insurance, and pay for gas. I know some kids who there parents will even pay for those expenses. But, if your parents were going to buy a vehicle, would you turn it down? I dont think so.

No I wouldn't turn it down you're right...but as a parent, I would hope they would want to teach their children the importance of working hard for what you have and not just give you things for free...

Even if I won the lottery I would never buy my kid a brand new car when he's 16 just becuase I can...I'd make him get off his ass and work for what he want's just like I had to. Now having the funds and rewarding my child is different. If my child graduates and gets a full ride scholarship to a great school for busting his ass in highschool, yeah I'd reward him...but never GIVE him one just for the hell of it. That's like buying love...great parenting skills :banghead:

Archived