my truck

iwineng03ss

just found out that my truck is going to be in the grand rapids michigan autorama next weekend.. free of charge!! if anyone from the area is free that weekend stop in i will be there saturday and sunday.. 

Jamie, I will be there on Saturday as our Western Michigan Camaro Club will have a club display there with 10 cars this year. My Camaro was in the Autorama 2 years ago in the WMCC display so it will not be in this years display.

As for the NEW Camaro there is a private "early press" presentation going on tomorrow in Detroit that our club president and a few other significant club members GM invited to attend before the unveiling to the public at the NAIAS next weekend.

This photo popped up yesterday on the internet from a Story being done by Road & Track for their March issue. But they quickly removed it as it was rumored to be mistakenly put on the internet a week too soon.

But they forgot to disable the direct link to the concept video listed in the article: Video Link OOPS! :eek:

Who knows............ this just might be the new Camaro? :dunno:

Anyway I hope to see you and your truck with the twin hair driers at the show!!

Greg :thumbs:

Article that was quickly removed from the net....

CamaroConcept.jpg

More pics from HERE!

jan7cam_2.jpg

hey greg cool hope to see your there on saturday!! i have to work till 4pm on saturday brett will be there most of the day i believe.. ill be down probably around 5-5:30 by the time i make the drive but i will look you up when i get there..

Archived