FIRST PIC OF OUR SS!

SS ON 22S

HI, I GUESS YOU CAN CALL ME THE SS NEWBIE! HAHAHA!

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HI TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE, AND LET YOU NOW ON HOW MUCH I ENJOY THE SS SITE AND ESPECIALLY THE SS PART 1 VIDEO - NICE JOB! CAN'T WAIT TILL SEE THE PART 2 - I HOPE! FIRST PIC ON THE SITE, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AND HOPE TO BE TALKING TO YOU ALL!

LATER!

THE CANADIAN

post-7892-1136684680_thumb.jpg

wtf i feel ripped off i didnt even get to see the SS part 1 video

To SS.Com Video Part#1

1- Go to SS home forum

2- Go to General Technical

3- Select All Wheel Drive/Differential/Transmission Tech.

4- Select page #3

5- Scroll till U see AWD- off/on - select

6- Scroll to post #6

7- Click on SS.Com Video Part 1

8- Enjoy - Awesome Video!

Daddy likeys.  To bad its the slow color but it is still really nice.  Black out lights and rims are nice.

don't listen to the haters everyone knows that black is the fastest color

and good job on becoming a supporting member right out of the gate :cheers:

Nice truck! Not a fan of the black out but still looks good. Do you plan on getting a custom tune or keeping that hypertech?

:cheers:

Talked to Brian at PCM FOR LESS and to make a long story short my custom PCM is on it's way! Out with the Hypertech and in goes Brian's custom pcm! Most importantly drive line abuse mode disabled - SWEET!

I believe your responsible for the SS video - awesome job.

Dylan, I Believe!

Nice truck :cool: ....so tell me, do you have to take the blackouts off to see at night? I had them on an 03 Black silverado ls and couldn't see anything...had to drive with the fog lights on and turning on your brights...even worse. :chevy:

In the summer it's not to bad because it doesn't usually get dark till about 10pm, but any late night driving I do remove them. In our winter months we don't see as much daylight as our summers so I remove them completely!

Archived