Crushed My Roommate

SSAlaska

... but in the long run i would out run him...

...i have told him well over a hundred times that his truck is faster then mine in the 1/4 mile and it damn well should be. it is geared to do so..  he constantly forgets me saying that he should be me though.  which makes me laugh

so whatever...

bla bla bla! :yellow_loser: SS would still run with a hemi ram if it had 3.73's... go run an escalade or a denali.... Besides no one here cares about overall speed... i had a 95 dodge reg cab that would do 120+ but it took forever to get there.... who cares... it ran 18's in the 1/4! :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys should get all liquored up and just fight, whoever wins has bragging rights :yellow_loser:

yeah :withstupid:

Same problem, A high performance machine against a low performance one. :crackup::crackup::crackup: And we all know how that works out. :banghead: While he is downing beers I am having a creatine cocktail. I better lock my door he might come in here and bludgen me do to death with a tire iron while I sleep.

Oh and everyone one give Chopper a congats he is going to be SSgt Chopper soon.LOL :cheers:

first off... i am not just saying its overall drive ratio of 4.10 i am saying the tranny gears..

at 85 he was in 3rd gear i was in 2nd. if you understand gears then you understand what that means...

second i wasn't talking about overall speed.. i am saying that running up to 130mph i would be in front of him... our mutual friend raced both of us prior... SSALASKA was infront of him until around 70 mph or somthing i don't remember then got passed... i raced that friend on the freeway and at 90 was pulling away from him... SO ONCE AGAIN... YES THE SS IS FASTER THEN THE RAM QC HEMI IN THE 1/4 MILE... BUT AFTER THAT THE SS IS NOT FASTER.

by the way there are approx. 44 quarter miles on my way to work... however i have never judged a trip on the 1/4 miles along the way... i suppose i will adopt the ss mentality and start thinking in 1/4 times instead of actuall miles.... so lets see. if he ran a 15.3 then i would run around what a 15.7??? so 15.7 x 44 = 690.8 sec to get to work... just about 11.5 min. however here in the non SS world it actually takes 25 min to get there...

i know you only care about 1/4 mile spurts... thats great for you...

by the way lmao

not everyone is a supplement addict..(creatine rahhhh). they have a place called mental health that can help you with that...

oh and i have ran with an escalade with out my superchips tune and i beat him so not sure where your going witht that one....

what the hell is high performance about the SS???

where does it differ from the regular 1500 w/ 6.0???

ok as i was just informed i guess the ss is the only one that is H.O. and it has differant suspension... so yay who rah... thats great.. disregard that last question...

still when i think performance i think srt-10. harley davidson...

Archived