track time!!!!!!!!

HOLSTEIN

this will be my first time at the track w/ the sss.. it is just a 1/8 mile, but im anxious to see what ill run.. a bunch of guys from work are going, a couple fox bodys, a 59 vw beetle w/ a 2200 cc's and a 150 shot, a turbo'd t/a, blah...blah....

any ideas what the sss will run???? my mods are below and the temp will be in the high 50's.........

thanks

youll have no problem breaking 10's imo. the awd will help. there was a douche at the track two weeks ago , in a hemi crew cab and his worst time was a 10 flat.

this will be my first time at the track w/ the sss.. it is just a 1/8 mile, but im anxious to see what ill run.. a bunch of guys from work are going, a couple fox bodys, a 59 vw beetle w/ a 2200 cc's and a 150 shot, a turbo'd  t/a, blah...blah....

any ideas what the sss will run???? my mods are below and the temp will be in the high 50's.........

thanks

Didn't know there was a track in Charleston anymore...years ago there was a 1/4 mile track a t Winfield. Anyway, 9.75, good luck.

this will be my first time at the track w/ the sss.. it is just a 1/8 mile, but im anxious to see what ill run.. a bunch of guys from work are going, a couple fox bodys, a 59 vw beetle w/ a 2200 cc's and a 150 shot, a turbo'd  t/a, blah...blah....

thanks

Didn't know there was a track in Charleston anymore...years ago there was a 1/4 mile track a t Winfield. Anyway, 9.75, good luck.

theres not in charleston, its a 1/8 mile just past winfield in pliney......

should be at the track on thurs night around 7pm... cant wait

Still don't understand the point of an 1/8 mile dragstrip :dunno:

They are good for testing your launch, but other than that that's about it. I refuse to go to them.

Archived