lets see your gauges

Holty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You saw my scan gauge pic already...

Scan gauge

I also have my FP and Boost gauge in the A-pillar like you. My next spot will be where that useless slot for the deleted 4x4 buttons is. I have a carbon fiber sheet already for the back plate. A little fab and it will be looking good. I want a WB as well. :thumbs:

You saw my scan gauge pic already...

Scan gauge

I also have my FP and Boost gauge in the A-pillar like you.  My next spot will be where that useless slot for the deleted 4x4 buttons is.  I have a carbon fiber sheet already for the back plate.  A little fab and it will be looking good.  I want a WB as well.  :thumbs:

sweet, thanks dude.

i know i have seen your setup before, i was just hoping to get all the gauge pics in one post. for my conveniance, as well as others wanting the same info.

I will be adding a Wb some time this summer and I have no idea where to put it. I think I will just keep it in the console and pull it out if Im going to need to watch it (the big square one above). Don't really like the pillar pd things....too ricey for me. Here is my two that I put up top.

IMG_0015.jpg

I will be adding a Wb some time this summer and I have no idea where to put it. I think I will just keep it in the console and pull it out if Im going to need to watch it (the big square one above). Don't really like the pillar pd things....too ricey for me.  Here is my two that I put up top.

IMG_0015.jpg

that is what i'm talkin about! that looks sweet. how did you get the gauges to stay up there? what is holding that bracket in?

well since im the nice guy that i am :crackup: , i went out and snapped these real quick, they look alot better at night time with them lit up, the autometer phantom 2 gauges. i go tthe mount from socal diesels.com ( very nice billet made and powdercoated) and i have the single pod for the intercepptor, painted to match the charcoal. ill get more pics later, i am going to start a thread for all the little mods i have done recently! but here thy are

post-4973-1145039145_thumb.jpg

post-4973-1145039230_thumb.jpg

post-4973-1145039330_thumb.jpg

well since im the nice guy that i am  :crackup: , i went out and snapped these real quick, they look alot better at night time with them lit up, the autometer phantom 2 gauges. i go tthe mount from socal diesels.com ( very nice billet made and powdercoated)  and i have the single pod for the intercepptor, painted to match the charcoal. ill get more pics later, i am going to start a thread for all the little mods i have done recently! but here thy are

DSC01393.JPG

DSC01394.JPG

DSC01395.JPG

04CHASE,

thanks for the pics, you are da man!

i have that same gauge pod from socal diesels. how did you mount yours so cleanly? im probably going to mount my interceptor and wideband up there, but havn't really seen how it fits in that little pocket up there?

well first you take out the little stock pocket, then just insert the billet piece, it fits in there pretty good if youj ust push it in, but it starts to come out just a little, so what i did is the billet piece has threaded holes in the back for bolts, so i made two tabs that push it in all the way and hold it secure . pretty easy i had some tabs for mounting door speakers that worked perfectyl. it looks really nice in person the pics really dont do it justice, ill snap some night shots tonight!

Archived