lets see your gauges

Holty

Holty - sorry if my opinion is not in line with yours, but I am entitled to one. I wasn't specifically downing anyone's install or pointing at you, for most of them look really nice. My comments were toward the boost gauge location, mainly, as you figured.

I have posted the same comments many times before in year's past. Again, just my opinion.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well since im the nice guy that i am  :crackup: , i went out and snapped these real quick, they look alot better at night time with them lit up, the autometer phantom 2 gauges. i go tthe mount from socal diesels.com ( very nice billet made and powdercoated)  and i have the single pod for the intercepptor, painted to match the charcoal. ill get more pics later, i am going to start a thread for all the little mods i have done recently! but here thy are

post-4973-1145039145_thumb.jpg

post-4973-1145039230_thumb.jpg

post-4973-1145039330_thumb.jpg

orderd one of those over head ones in brused...still hasent come! and the dude wont answer his fone... im quite pissed

Here are mine.

I had the pillar pod before these and there is really little difference in how difficult they are to see or how long you take your eyes off the road. Either way your eyes leave the road for a split second. That is the main reason I went with the digital readout. Much easier to read quickly. I admit looks had something to do with the decision to move but I also kept bumping into my 3 pod pillar and ripping it off. :banghead: Now I need to find a location for my XD-16 though.post-1686-1147139171_thumb.jpg

post-1686-1147139217_thumb.jpg

post-1686-1147139259_thumb.jpg

Archived