lets see your gauges

Holty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey holty... lay off ben we dont need the bickering shit here... just leave it and move on if you dont like what someone else has to say... ya know? I'm not trying to butt in, but ive been there and its totally not worth the time... just move on, trust me, its the best thing you can do (way more rewarding than trying to argue or get a point across on the internet), that being said.....

ANYWHO.... you mite be interrested in this... (i like it, but not sure if i would go through the trouble... trouble meaning taking the time to make the paint match perfect etc etc etc....)

(i believe this to look the cleanest aswell... like factory)

post-6154-1146622734_thumb.jpg

Link to purchase this product

thats what i was thinking of getting

hey holty... lay off ben we dont need the bickering shit here... just leave it and move on if you dont like what someone else has to say... ya know? I'm not trying to butt in, but ive been there and its totally not worth the time... just move on, trust me, its the best thing you can do (way more rewarding than trying to argue or get a point across on the internet), that being said.....

ANYWHO.... you mite be interrested in this... (i like it, but not sure if i would go through the trouble... trouble meaning taking the time to make the paint match perfect etc etc etc....)

(i believe this to look the cleanest aswell... like factory)

post-6154-1146622734_thumb.jpg

Link to purchase this product

I heard those get hella warped and fit like SHI*T. Out of the box none the less.

I"m looking for different ways to mount my new wideband and my interceptor gauges.  here is a pic of my setup currently.  please post pics so i can get some ideas.  thanks.

this might work for ya:

DSCN0718.jpg

dude, that is a NICE setup.

got the gauges done finally. Was a huge PITA wiring everything up, but i think in the end it came out nice. Had to modify the pod to get the WB to fit in and it was too large to fit correctly, so its not angled like the other gauge either. i think it turned out pretty good though and they are very easy to see when driving. let me know what you think.

P1010006Large.jpg

P1010005Large.jpg

P1010004Large.jpg

P1010003Large.jpg

P1010002Large.jpg

P1010007Large.jpg

Nice install... :thumbs:

hey, thanks man, it was a real PITA to do. i think the end result turned out very well, and the gauges are very easy to see. I know in the pics it looks a little silly have one gauge mounted facing straight out and one gauge mounted angled, but in person, it looks really cool.

Archived