Showed up a nice red convertable

zippy

A couple days ago I was coming onto the highway and right behind me coming down the on ramp was a fairly new Porsche Boxter. As soon as he got a clearning as we were getting up to speed he felt the need to come around me so he got into the left lane. At this point I dropped the hammer and as did he about the time he heard the kickdown. I let up at around 110 or so and he wasn't able to pull on me at all. We got further up the highway and he had made it in front of me in traffic. Once we got the next clearing he made sure that I was close enough to his bumper to let me know he could pull away from me whenever he wanted. I heard the downshift (we were running about 80) and he was pouring on the coals. As soon as I heard the downshift from Him I dropped the hammer again and stayed on his ass to about 115 where I was able to get back into the right lane and began to slowly creap past him. He let up around 120 something and I blew right past him then. He was real cool about it and gave me a big thumbs up. He sure wasn't expecting a pickup truck to run with his Porsche. :D

Neither. I have Stif 1's truck up here right now. I had to work on a lean condition he was having.

Oh ok. Does he have a radix?

The truck is an 03' Silverado SS with a Procharger (D1SC), 3 core intercooler, 160 thermostat, 2600 stall, Zippy shift kit, Bellenger headers, and programming by me.

Neither. I have Stif 1's truck up here right now. I had to work on a lean condition he was having.

Oh ok. Does he have a radix?

The truck is an 03' Silverado SS with a Procharger (D1SC), 3 core intercooler, 160 thermostat, 2600 stall, Zippy shift kit, Bellenger headers, and programming by me.

good job, sounds like a nice combo.