Cobalt SS

JACBLKSS

How much is this stage 2 kit?  And does it keep the warranty?  If so, Im very proud of Chevy on this one....

I think list price on it is like 750. If you have it done at the dealer you keep the warrenty on the vehicle. We did ours last week. It's quite a bit different to drive with the higher rev limiter and more torque. Tire spin is killer. :driving:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats there to be proud of? Toyota has been doing this with TRD and scion obviously now for a while. GM has to follow or play dead.  :shakehead:

Its just a shame it took them this long. Think of the LS1 potential with a nice factory backing :D

Thats what im sayin...GM usually plays dead and im proud they are steppin it up a little now a days....JUST A LITTLE....

Well guys, I got the second kit that I'd ordered. When I ordered the Stage 2 kit for that guys Cobalt it didn't come in soon enough so I got one from another dealer. I now have a Stage 2 kit in stock if anyone is looking.

Well guys, I got the second kit that I'd ordered. When I ordered the Stage 2 kit for that guys Cobalt it didn't come in soon enough so I got one from another dealer. I now have a Stage 2 kit in stock if anyone is looking.

Zippy, How much? If it is close to my GM Dealer employee price and I can get my dealer to cancel his order........

Thanks!

Zippy, How much? If it is close to my GM Dealer employee price and I can get my dealer to cancel his order........

Thanks!

Give me a call, I'll sell it to you at as close to dealer cost as I can since you're an SS member. :thumbs:

Zippy,  I am going to need to wait for my dealer's order to arrive.  If you would like I will post your kit availability on Cobalt SS Net with a link to your website.

Thanks again!

That would be cool. I'm not trying to sell it for a big profit. I just don't want it sitting around when I know that they are hard to get as it is.