Pics of our three SS's (Lots of pics)

SS LS1

Excellent choice in vehicles. Very hot setup on that Camaro for sure. Are you coming to the event this year?

Seriously guys, thanks for the compliments on the vehicles, I appreciate it very much! :thumbs:

It was the passion for the SSS by the members here that helped me get rid of my Avalanche after 2 (boring) years and get a SSS that I always wanted in the first place. :cheers: Plus my father just had to drive my truck twice before buying his '05 SSS and immediately put his modded Dodge Ram Hemi truck up for sale. He says it was the best thing he has done in a long time. :D

Unfortunately I don't have the suspension lowered yet, headers, or some bling'n chrome wheels................ yet............... like most members here as I am constantly torn between spending money on the truck or the Camaros. :banghead: It's a tough call as I want to do some more engine work on the Camaro first then the truck will get some more attention. But rest assured the truck is usually very clean and covered with a couple of coats of Zaino to preperly represent the SSS crowd. :flag:

Zippy I hope to attend the event this year and was wondering just which weekend it was.

Also, thanks for the compliment on the grille as I looked long and hard for just the right one for me. I always liked the Precision but never liked the asymetrical look of the lower right corner where they have to put their damn logo. Why must they do things like that :nonod:

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend! :flag::flag::flag:

Greg