SSS'S in New England Attention

I was thinking about coming but from zip code 04011 seems lke its going to be 3.5 hrs or so... if I'm wrong someone let me know...

Hey Jac ... There is no easy way to tell you this .... Yup, 3.5 hrs may be about right ....

You are in Maine ... So, south to 495 to 90 west to the NY line, then first exit .... No doubt it will be a haul ...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about coming but from zip code 04011 seems lke its going to be 3.5 hrs or so... if I'm wrong someone let me know...

Hey Jac ... There is no easy way to tell you this .... Yup, 3.5 hrs may be about right ....

You are in Maine ... So, south to 495 to 90 west to the NY line, then first exit .... No doubt it will be a haul ...

I'm going to try to convince the wife to come... But here being 8 months prego...Might not be able too...I'll let you guys know bye the end of the week...

I am looking at the same traveling time :sigh: I need to be sure there is no chance of rain,...that would suck to have 7hrs of driving time and no racing.

I'm rolling I90W from Worcesterish. Takes 1 hour to jct91. Anyone wanna hook up in that zone, lemme know.

Zane, I'll call you bout that.

Jac, can you bring even just ONE of the chix from your sig/av? :D And there's a dude from P.T. who does alot of tuning/builds coming.

I'm rolling I90W from Worcesterish. Takes 1 hour to jct91. Anyone wanna hook up in that zone, lemme know.

Jac, can you bring even just ONE of the chix from your sig/av?  :D And there's a dude from P.T. who does alot of tuning/builds coming.

If I come I will see if any of the ladys I know want to come...

Jac, can you bring even just ONE of the chix from your sig/av?  :D And there's a dude from P.T. who does alot of tuning/builds coming.

For all of you MassPike'ers... (Rt. 90 West)

Rt. 91 intersects 90 at exit 4 which is Springfield (no real area to meet at), exit 3 is Westfield, and there is a Friendly's their. Or about 10 miles west of exit 3 is the Blandford Rest Area. It is a huge Truck Stop/McDonalds/Dunkin Donuts rest area.(It is at the top of a huge hill) That may be the best place for all of you traveling the MassPike to meet at.

Time:

Exit 4 to NY exit B3 (Austerlitz, Rt. 22) is about 45 minutes ... Plus about another 5-10 to meet in Lebanon .... So figure on 40 mins (Generous side of Time) from Blandford to the Meeting Spot....

BTW ... I will post some more directions later, about a week from the date.

Shuan

For all of you MassPike'ers... (Rt. 90 West)

Rt. 91 intersects 90 at exit 4 which is Springfield (no real area to meet at), exit 3 is Westfield, and there is a Friendly's their. Or about 10 miles west of exit 3 is the Blandford Rest Area. It is a huge Truck Stop/McDonalds/Dunkin Donuts rest area.(It is at the top of a huge hill) That may be the best place for all of you traveling the MassPike to meet at.

Time:

Exit 4 to NY exit B3 (Austerlitz, Rt. 22) is about 45 minutes ... Plus about another 5-10 to meet in Lebanon .... So figure on 40 mins (Generous side of Time) from Blandford to the Meeting Spot....

BTW ... I will post some more directions later, about a week from the date.

Shuan

So maybe like 8:30-8:45 at that truck stop will work. :dunno:

• Admin

I have a call out for some help the day of the strip trip. I'm looking for someone with a stock, or close to stock SS that has no computer tuning done on it.

I have a Superchips flashpaq that I'm testing out, and was wondering if someone would be willing to do some back to back passes at the track for stock vs tuned. The tune is fully reversable and the SS would be returned to stock after a few runs.

I think this is a really low risk test with almost no chance of messing anything up.

If anyone is interested and will be at the track day, please send me a PM :cheers:

I have a call out for some help the day of the strip trip. I'm looking for someone with a stock, or close to stock SS that has no computer tuning done on it.

I have a Superchips flashpaq that I'm testing out, and was wondering if someone would be willing to do some back to back passes at the track for stock vs tuned. The tune is fully reversable and the SS would be returned to stock after a few runs.

I think this is a really low risk test with almost no chance of messing anything up.

If anyone is interested and will be at the track day, please send me a PM :cheers:

PM sent!! :cheers:

that sounds sweet. I'de like to see the results of that one. I had some tests to run too :devil: but sue and the crew at lebanon already gave me the no no to any alcohol fun cars that day. She said they were too loud and that I am not allowed to run mine except on sundays when there is a single lane available. :(

I have picked up the Grill from Wal-Mart today ... I will bring the Grill, Lighter Fluid, Charcoal, Tongs, Spatchula, and Fork ...

I will also bring general condimants ... Ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc ....

Anything else???

Shuan

PS ... Sunday/Monday I will post some more directions ....