Saturday Project

BenKey

I think that the only reason it was not too bad was I haven't been anywhere, but back and forth to work. Which is only about 12 miles one way. I got 11 something when I ran a half tank on my new cam and the other half, or so, on the supercharger. Not too much stop and go on my route to work and near ,45 or 55, highway speeds all the way.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's probably time to check my filter too...9500 miles on it now. :eek:

K&N has a new cleaning kit...the oil is in a spray can...a lot easier to apply then the liquid bottle version....

Hasn't it always been? I bought a cleaning kit over five years ago and it had the spray on oil. How old was your kit?

It's probably time to check my filter too...9500 miles on it now. :eek:

K&N has a new cleaning kit...the oil is in a spray can...a lot easier to apply then the liquid bottle version....

Hasn't it always been? I bought a cleaning kit over five years ago and it had the spray on oil. How old was your kit?

it was only a year old...only used it once to clean the filter on my old tahoe...the drippy messy bottle type of oil...

guess it took a lil while to get that new technology up north here to MN...ya don't cha know... :thumbs:

Archived