Saturday Project

BenKey

Ben it looks :cool: great!!!

:cheers:

Mine is in the shop now...It will be done by the time I get back in town (Oct 24th.)

I will post the before dyno runs early next week.

This install: Corsa cat back, 282 Fan, 160 or 180* thermostat, Magnacharger, plugs & Wires, gages, and two dyno pulls (before/after)

:thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I'd hate to see that bill. Would be really interested in how they mount your pump/reservior for your intercooler.

As far as what's next? I am definitely doing the fan. After that may be LS1edit, not too sure. Will wait to see what dcairns is pulling after he uses his. From there, ASM headers, and about a year from now maybe a bigger cam and possibly some stage 1 or 2 heads. Still looking at all that. Gandering is a better word.

Somewhere in the middle may upgrade the intercooler with some fans attached.

I'm too afraid of NOs, although I could probably be talked into a 50 shot. My wife, a different story. She hates the stuff. It's that ex-husband baggage.

You afraid of NOS.  I bet not as much as your tranny!

Somehow, I see a new rebuild in your future before a few other things listed!  :(

9,500 supercharged miles and my tranny is still holding up just fine. Remember, we have the 4L65 which has alot of the obvious faults of the 4L60 fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, my first fill-up from a full tank of gas on the supercharger was this morning. I got 12.15 mpg, which is about 1.5 less per gallon I was getting before the cam or charger. I have not been taking all that easy either, too much fun the other way. :D

I got 12.15 mpg, which is about 1.5 less per gallon I was getting before the cam or charger.  I have not been taking all that easy either, too much fun the other way. :D

Gee....12.5 mpg is what I get when I take it a bit easy :jester: Gets down to the 10's when I am stomping on it all the time :eek:

Archived